Off Topic Thread

Search This thread

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
the phoenician is a beautiful place...Davis-Monthan, not so beautiful! :cyclops:

Yeah Charles Keating was a slimey ball - but yes it's a beautiful place! Awesome sunsets on Camelback!
Well if you like retired aircraft.. the "boneyard" is an interesting place.. maybe not a place for people to retire ?
I remember seeing Harry Connick Jr at the outdoor amphitheatre - Front row - was great! if you like his music..

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs

Last edited:

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
that boneyard is on our list of places to visit..
there are so many cool places to check out here, that we have a pretty extensive list, just to make sure we try and get to everything we think of!
Aside from the next 3 months of oven like temps, Arizona is an incredible place, for sure. Every day we say we are on vacation, and thats exactly how it feels!

Reactions: shaggyskunk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gents...
    The time has come...
    I'm moving on to the S5...
    Many thanks to all of you. ..for the good times. .and friendship. ..

I'll be around for a while. ..but not active in the N2 threads much...

I've really enjoyed this device. ..because of the people. ..and I'm already missing that. ..

My best to everyone. ...g
    Baby boy finally came today at 2:06 PST 8 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches :)

Break me off a piece of that SlimKat Rom!
    He's right. Once you're a soldier Uncle Sam owns you
    FOREVER. Just remember: no matter how old you get you can be called back into active duty.

--》Sent from my mind to your screen

They don't want this broken down Soldier any more Brother ...and I'm getting put out to pasture..

What a ride...nearly 25 years in all...and memories to last a lifetime..

But I can say this with absolute confidence..
    That never before have I been so proud...as the day I put on the uniform...
    And never before have I been so sad...as the day I took it off...

I hope it's been enough to help at least one person have a better life...as I stood watch on the perimeter while they slept...so they need not fear attack or persecution...

And if I've accomplished that...then mission completed...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Dare the impossible ...and do the incredible...

After 14 years of crippling pain...and a host of doctors telling me I couldn't or shouldn't EVER do the one thing I've dearly missed...

The pastime that drew me to Marry my wonderful Wife...

I went skiing today for the first time in 17 long years...

Hey Doc....I feel great....and you were wrong....

In yur face to those who said I didn't have it in me....

Milestone established...and bucket list marked....g

Sent from my NOTE 2.750...
    Courtesy of our amazing developers...
    wife is allergic to cats, son loves them, I dont like them.

silver-blue **** a poo was the compromise pet..no shedding, hypo allergenic, and a watchdog that thinks he's a Rottweiler

I used to hate cats a long time ago. I think men are trained to think cats are sneaky and disloyal. About 17 years ago I had a female calico cat "choose" me.

I learned quite a bit about cats at that point. Cats bond with one person very strongly. As much as I absolutely love dogs I realized that they're all whores for attention... Not loyal in any way, shape, or form.

For 17 years I had my best buddy in the world- "chaos". The best cat in the world. I could tell her to get specific toys and she knew the difference between all of them. I could hide them in the house and she would find the specific toy. She loved all people but wasn't pushy about affection. She just wanted to "hang out". Never lazy or boring either... Just a good friend. In April of this past year I had to make the hardest decision of my life.

REST IN PEACE CHAOS. I will love her forever.

y4a8a8u8.jpg

--》Sent from my mind to your screen