[INFO]LG G2 - Android 4.4.3

Search This thread

Billy Madison

Dec 31, 2011
Guys, I mean, WTF, it is october already and no new ROM updates since July. Where is promised 4.4.3? Crazy battery hog of 4.4.2 pisses me off already. LG should have fixed it long ago

metteduch

Jun 7, 2012
4.4.3 and 4.4.4 updates included Nexus specific patches mainly. LG likely added the patches to 4.4.2 - if you check the Nexus 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 updates, you will see they are only a few MB
We will jump from 4.4.2 to 5.0 dont worry

Sent from my LG-D802

Reactions: -iNCEPTiON-

Fir3blade

May 16, 2011
4.4.3 and 4.4.4 updates included Nexus specific patches mainly. LG likely added the patches to 4.4.2 - if you check the Nexus 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 updates, you will see they are only a few MB

Sent from my LG-D802
True, from 4.4.2 to 5.0 it will be.

Problem is, most people won't have a G2 anymore, because I am sure, this won't be until late spring/summer 2015..

60nine

Problem is, most people won't have a G2 anymore, because I am sure, this won't be until late spring/summer 2015..

you know, some of us don't buy a new phone just because a newer/better one has come out ;)

as long as the device performs well in the daily tasks - it's a good device...

prior LG G2 i had LG Optimus 2x for almost 3 years and it was well outdated device although it had a good developer support (it even has KK4.4.4 now, shouts to @tonyp , @pengus77 & @spyrosk ) - and as a phone/messaging device - it works quite well even today (i still have it as a backup device)

i'll change G2 only if:
- it somehow gets broken or totally unbricked
- i get a new offer from my provider when my 2year contract ends

Reactions: wulsic

Fir3blade

May 16, 2011
you know, some of us don't buy a new phone just because a newer/better one has come out ;)

prior LG G2 i had LG Optimus 2x for almost 3 years and it was well outdated device although it had a good developer support (it even has KK4.4.4 now, shouts to @tonyp , @pengus77 & @spyrosk ) - and as a phone/messaging device - it works quite well even today (i still have it as a backup device)

i'll change G2 only if:
True.

My wife bought a G2 2 months ago, my brother 3 weeks ago, so they will enjoy the update for sure.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LG Support Engineer just confirmed to me that the G2 will be getting Android 4.4.3 next week

what? :confused: you better ask for Android L future update! 4.4.2 to 4.4.3 changes almost nothing.
    Does anyone know if it will be possibile to have Android 4.4.3 on LG G2 D802?

Google release it today according to this article http://www.xda-developers.com/android/android-4-4-3-ktu48f-to-begin-rolling-out-to-nexus-5-today/

So maybe the developers could work on a custom ROM with Android 4.4.3 for the next month?

What do you think guys?

You'll probably find it pushed upstream from an aosp ROM like Cyanogen, Omni and PA to name a few...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-D802

i'll change G2 only if: