N8010 bricked please HELP

Search This thread

sir_thomas

Nov 13, 2007
I wanted to upgrade my N8010 from 4.1.2 to 4.4.2. What I did:

- downloaded this file N8000XXUDNE6_N8000ODDDNE4_N8000DDUCNE2_HOME.tar.md5 (it's rom for N8000 - my BIG MISTAKE)
- put tablet to downloading mode (power + volume down button)
- I remember that PRODUCT NAME was GT-N8010
- flashed the file via ODIN 3.07

After flash the device reseted itself and shows only "Downloading... Do not turn off target!!" and nothing else. When I reset device, still the same. When I push home + vol down button I see the same message and in the left conner is:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-N8000
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
AP SWREV: A2

I tried to flash different roms via ODIN with the same FAIL message. Again and again. I'm desperated, please help me!

eupn11

Aug 17, 2010
Soest
I had it too, but nothing helped because of the bootloader. I had to bring it for a repair, luckily it fell under warranty eventhough I had rooted it. They did it in 7 days.
But you can always try something. There are a few threads on sammobile forums on how to do it, it might help.

Last edited:
Reactions: sir_thomas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had it too, but nothing helped because of the bootloader. I had to bring it for a repair, luckily it fell under warranty eventhough I had rooted it. They did it in 7 days.
    But you can always try something. There are a few threads on sammobile forums on how to do it, it might help.