i'll shut up if you'll just answer my question!!!

Search This thread

chaxelos

May 16, 2007
Dubai
:mad: Is there any sim unlocking solution on my xda atom pure? i been asking everyone but, i think everybody likes to IGNORE a "NEWBIE" in this forum. or atleast can somebody tell me that someone is working on a unlocking tool... i dont tend to be mean of something its just that im so pissed that everyone is ignoring me!

Ultimate Chicken

Jan 30, 2006
Because you're asking for a sim unlocking solution. You must be from Turkey, but I'm afraid it isn't allowed here...

Also, bear in mind that most of us got our Atoms unadulterated. Even me. BE PATIENT. NOBODY HERE IS GOD, INCLUDING YOU.

chaxelos

May 16, 2007
Dubai
how sir?! whatdo you mean by reflashing the frimware? i installed the custom firmware that is available in this forum but still no luck. my phone is still not unlocked.

Ultimate Chicken

Jan 30, 2006
It says "this model can't be unlocked" on the very first line. <_<

In any case, if they give you access to the bootloader, flashing your unit just MIGHT work. However, I have no garuntees. I've seen far too many people here with junked Atoms, and before Jiggs's ROM I lived with an unstable hacked Atom Exec ROM.

If you still want to try, tho, I heartily recommend Jigg's ROM. If it works, good for you. I don't like flashing locked devices because god knows what else is locked...

Last edited:

ericj

May 21, 2006
Hong Kong
It says "this model can't be unlocked" on the very first line. <_<

In any case, if they give you access to the bootloader, flashing your unit just MIGHT work. However, I have no garuntees. I've seen far too many people here with junked Atoms, and before Jiggs's ROM I lived with an unstable hacked Atom Exec ROM.

If you still want to try, tho, I heartily recommend Jigg's ROM. If it works, good for you. I don't like flashing locked devices because god knows what else is locked...
Hi guy
I don't thing this forum would like to ignore the question from newbie . For your problem I don't thing ATOM got any sim lock , the reason is your network provider they maybe lock your sim to prevent anybody who haven't buy the mobile from their supplier to protect the profit . It seems my friends who come from Egypt he brought a phone from HK (use the HK local sim is OK)however he can't be use after back to his country (due to use the eygpt locate sim ) .
Finally I think you better contact some local mobile company they may help you to solve.

ckaidi

May 25, 2007
Singapore
Hi guy
I don't thing this forum would like to ignore the question from newbie . For your problem I don't thing ATOM got any sim lock , the reason is your network provider they maybe lock your sim to prevent anybody who haven't buy the mobile from their supplier to protect the profit . It seems my friends who come from Egypt he brought a phone from HK (use the HK local sim is OK)however he can't be use after back to his country (due to use the eygpt locate sim ) .
Finally I think you better contact some local mobile company they may help you to solve.

Agreed with ericj
For my case in singapore you just hav to call the mobile company you are using and they will give u the code to unlock. More or less confirm its not an issue with your atom :)

Cheer!!
kaidi

jiggs

Jan 27, 2006
Forum Untold Rule

I think it is normal for an unknown question to be ignored in any forum. It is not because you're newbie... it is simply because no one knows, or it has been answered before. When this happens, googling, and googling, and googling is all you can do.

I have been asking, and asking, and asking on different threads, too, and I also experience being ignored as well. BUT after thorough searching, you'll get to somewhere...

Besides, this section of the forum doesn't have a moderator; so, you should expect not to be answered immediately. I believe, most people who are present are here for one reason alone - ATOM UPGRADING. :D

Then you should realize that you can not expect someone else to do the searching for you because the members/viewers present are here for different reason.

chaxelos

May 16, 2007
Dubai
so anyone working on a unlcoking solution? Iphone now a days can be unlcoked, and Atom has been in the market for 2 years now... and still no one has done a unlocking solution? GOD please help me!

ekym44

Feb 22, 2009
Al - Khobar
one good question is, although we know that if the phone can be use with other sim is unlocked, we can just do this even if it's not with wm os, but, is there a software we can use to find out if our phone is unlocked or locked? don't mean to be stupid though, just wanted to make sure if there is one.......:)

meanwhile, i will try to search an answer to my question, but i will wait for your answers guys....

Last edited: