[ROM][01.12.2011][WWE]Jackos S3 WM6.5 21913 + Sense 2.5/2.1|TF3D2.1

Search This thread

kenslaters

Apr 3, 2009
here are few from "my jackos smartmove 1.3" with some customization(program tab,taskbar etc)

i think that's what i need...a rom with program tab...
could you please send me your rom+customs upgrades in a ready to flash archive?
only if you can =)
im a little noob in this of adding things to maded roms...

thanks!

forster

Feb 6, 2010
only if you can =)

thanks!

download from here Programs tab i think it is first cab for TP2. I asked Jackos to implement but to no avail... Hope someone will have more success;)

forster

Feb 6, 2010
If it doesnt work you will have to hardreset, as the uninstall in not supported.
As we run it on our phones i dont see reason why it wouldnt work.

moSess

Nov 3, 2007
Queens
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
Here Ya Go Guys

only if you can =)

thanks!

download from here Programs tab i think it is first cab for TP2. I asked Jackos to implement but to no avail... Hope someone will have more success;)

Will it work on WVGA? It's written VGA everywhere in that thread...

If it doesnt work you will have to hardreset, as the uninstall in not supported.
As we run it on our phones i dont see reason why it wouldnt work.

Before I went back to Jackos OldSchool this was the one I used after finding it with the search function:D.

maximus4

Apr 9, 2010
Google Pixel 6a
trouble answering phone calls

hey everyone, thanks jacko for a great rom!
im only having 1 problem, and ive had it thru several flashes, task 29 in between each one, im using smart move now but the others have done the same thing...
when i get a phone call, and i slide the cursor towards answer, the phone continues to ring and i miss the call, even though the slider is over towards answer. anyone else have this issue? am i doing something stupid? i have an AT&T tilt 2 using AT&T network in the US.
thanks again!

porkenhimer

Apr 9, 2009
I have used several custom roms with sense 2.5 and on most of
them there has been a nagging issue with the photos tab. If I slide
to the PHOTOS TAB in portrait or landscape it is fine but if I slide to
the PHOTOS TAB in portrait then switch to landscape mode
everything becomes unaligned. Is there a way to fix this?

scooper

Feb 17, 2007
im only having 1 problem, and ive had it thru several flashes, task 29 in between each one, im using smart move now but the others have done the same thing...
when i get a phone call, and i slide the cursor towards answer, the phone continues to ring and i miss the call, even though the slider is over towards answer. anyone else have this issue? am i doing something stupid? i have an AT&T tilt 2 using AT&T network in the US.
thanks again!

Hey, I just tried it with my Tilt 2 with SmartMOVE ROM and it worked fine. Picked up right away. I'm from Canada but I don't think that's network problem. Not sure what the problem is for you then. Maybe try different Radio?

Gunstar_Hero

Mar 24, 2010
Any hope for a 6.5.x build of this? Doesn't have to be perfect, if you just switched the versions I can do all the compatibility stuff myself.

maximus4

Apr 9, 2010
Google Pixel 6a
Originally Posted by maximus4
thanks again!
Hey, I just tried it with my Tilt 2 with SmartMOVE ROM and it worked fine. Picked up right away. I'm from Canada but I don't think that's network problem. Not sure what the problem is for you then. Maybe try different Radio?

hey there, i tried reflashing the radio and no luck, ive had this same bug with all the jacko's roms... which are my favorite roms so far. anyone else know what might make this happen? i try to answer, the slider slides over, and stays over, the ringtone stops... but it never actually answers, then it shows 1 missed call and i have to call everyone that calls me back. the search continues...

forster

Feb 6, 2010
This is not my work, i want to thank kimi_sae_ireba, mkucuksari and dotcompt(deepshining rom)

I made this Program Tab .rar for my friend using ManilaRush (dont know if it will work on other)
1. Instal the rom
2. Unrar and instal cab to your phone.
3. Move 26xxxx_manila file (included) to windows folder on your device.
4. Softreset

Program tab

It is not removible, if you want to remove it, you shold hardreset or do it via registry.

Once again, this is not my work, i want to thank kimi_sae_ireba, mkucuksari and dotcompt

Last edited:

Gunstar_Hero

Mar 24, 2010
I flashed to a different rom for now, hope a fix is made. To help Jackos out, can someone who's expiriencing the problem try it with the ATT dialer?

maximus4

Apr 9, 2010
Google Pixel 6a
i would try it but i have no idea, im going to a different rom too i suppose. a shame, that smartmove one is just the fastest one ive ever used, but not being able to answer 2/3 of the calls that come thru is a deal breaker. either way, excellent work jacko!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please read the fifth post before flashing my ROM.

Download:
    Jackos ROM repository

GSM ONLY, DO NOT FLASH ON CDMA

All those roms have exact the same base, just some components are changed to fit anyone.

Goals for my ROMs: (ordered by importance, descending)
    1. Reliability
    2. Battery life
    3. No memory-leak (or at least trying to minimize this issue)
    4. Memory friendly, multitasking ability
    5. Stock speed

ROM versions explained:

JackFULL
    - CHT2.0.0

JackFULL legacy
    - CHT1.8.5

SkrobPRO
    - CHT1.7.1

ManilaRUSH
    - Sense 2.5 only (4 column quick links [CHT1.6.1])

ShowLITE
    - Sense 2.5 only

SmartMOVE (bonus release)
    - Sense 2.1 only (some mods to make it feel like Sense 2.5)

SleekBASIC (bonus release 2)
    - TF3D 2.1 only
    Hi Jackos. First of all thanks for nice clean ROM, seems to me works pretty well for my needs. Just one little strange problem. I can not find SIM Manager anywhere. Am using Vodafone in Ireland. Have you any idea why?

The SIM mangager is present in the system (as \Windows\SIM_MGR.exe), only a link is not placed in the Start Menu. A quick fix is:
    Copy a file \Windows\SIM_MGR.lnk into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs (or subfolder of Programs) and you will have it in Start Menu.

Or you can go to Windows Contacts (Start Menu -> Outlook -> Contacts) then Menu -> Sim Manager

hey guys dont forget to thank jackos,seem and other great people
    use the new thx button dont be afraid just remember that you have 5 thx per day (didnt read about that till i wasted mine lol) ;)

Seems like the "thanks" feature works only in new xda layout. I was about to write that it disapeared but I still work in the old style (I got used to it...).
    I finished compiling, compressing and uploading all my 1.6.0 roms.

No big changes for this releases, but a lot of work has been done to improve my kitchen. Also a new visual change is to be noticed together with a StartMenu grid changer developed by ultrashot and featuring my layouts. There aren't many of them, but I may release a cab file to insert more possibilities.

For EVO roms the WM6.5.x build has changed to 21690. This is just a cosmetic change - I'm a huge fan of ultrashots work and if he picked this build there must be a reason for that :D Nevermind, I didn't find any downsides of this build so lets keep it for a while ;)

Standard cleanup as always.

Have fun and enjoy my latest releases, feedback is always welcome (especially if there are any complaints :D)!
    Hello Jackos,
    do you think you can keep the promised timeline for releasing S3 this weekend?
    I'm very eager to try your new ROM!
    I don't want to strain you, I'm just a big fan and every time I try another cooker's work I always repent and come back running to this thread...

I don't know yet. Got 5 out of 6 roms finished.
    In regards to the question about Android not running. It is probably due to the overclocking. If you disable the OCT first, then Android should work. (I had the same problem)

Sent from my MSM using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Good to know, makes sense because Android does overclock the device too.

Thanks and have a nice day :)