Incubus26Jc's Super Eclair 2.1 Odexed [RLS6.1] - [6/24/10] Working Camera!!

Search This thread

Fancy_Lad

Dec 10, 2008
Flashed 240x320 and noticed some missing apps in the market - aCar and Pandora specifically. Used to be I would have to flash a 320 rom, log into the market, and then flash a 240 back on to fix this, but I thought this was fixed at some point since the last few msmission builds haven't seemed to have the problem.

Ended up going back to my old rom as I need the phone 100% for work tomorrow, but I'll play with it some more after. From the little time I spent with it, it was nice and fast!

daganb

Mar 19, 2009
I did notice that Digital Rain live wallpaper is not showing up in the market with this build. Its possible that there are some market issues.

EDIT: running in 320x480

ricerx614

Nov 27, 2007
I did an SD install and it worked fine. Then I did the GPS update and I am getting 'android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly' followed by a force close, when I try to use the map, phone, browser, contacts and other apps. Any ideas?

Love the build! Keep it up!

wrath

Nov 25, 2007
Marlboro, NJ
Time Widget - Need help...

Incubus,

Can't get the HTC time, weather widget to load when I boot up. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

rephlexive

Feb 15, 2008
Have you tried a full reboot after you received the acore error messages? I'm sometimes noticing the same errors and after a full shutdown and restart of the phone it clears.

I did an SD install and it worked fine. Then I did the GPS update and I am getting 'android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly' followed by a force close, when I try to use the map, phone, browser, contacts and other apps. Any ideas?

Love the build! Keep it up!