Help! Stuck in Coin Mode

Search This thread

BMWPower06

Aug 17, 2011
Hey guys, so I had unlocked my bootloader a while back and just rooted my phone now using the toolkit recommended on Droid-life. Now when I boot my phone into the bootloader (power button and volume down at the same time) it takes me to the bootloader and says "coin mode" in the top left corner of the screen. It also says:
Downloading... Do not turn off target!!

I've tried rebooting and battery pulling but everytime I enter the bootloader it says this. How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Last edited:

ixemun

Jun 3, 2010
Hey guys, so I had unlocked my bootloader a while back and just rooted my phone now using the toolkit recommended on Droid-life. Now when I boot my phone into the bootloader (power button and volume down at the same time) it takes me to the bootloader and says "coin mode" in the top left corner of the screen. It also says:

I've tried rebooting and battery pulling but everytime I enter the bootloader it says this. How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Power button + Volume down will bring you to ODIN.

To go to bootloader it's Power Button + Volume Up + Volume Down

Reactions: BMWPower06

case0

Feb 5, 2010
Damn, and there I was thinking that Google Wallet had been upgraded..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!

Power button + Volume down will bring you to ODIN.

To go to bootloader it's Power Button + Volume Up + Volume Down
    I was looking for a Super Mario port...