[THEME] Official Team Venom ViperX theme thread

Search This thread

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
Yep, got it on the to do list. Got a fair of bit of organising, tidying etc but one of us will get on that asap!!

hd2neuling

Nov 14, 2010
Upper Bavaria
Glad to see this thread :good:

Will post various 3D-Themes asap here ;)

BTW @ fisha21:
Think u have to update your sig, or r u still running on PkMn :confused: :laugh:

LG, Helmut

Reactions: fisha21

lfsbtfl

Jun 26, 2012
Karlsruhe
Thanks for the cyan mod! :)

You did a great job with red, don't get me wrong - I just don't like red that much... Sorry :)

sent from my HTC One X

ChillyChan

Mar 15, 2011
Themes are not showing up for me in Venom Hub. I get only an empty list for both Icon Packs and Status Bar :(

hd2neuling

Nov 14, 2010
Upper Bavaria
For Drews Clock-Widget u Can use his apks on ViperX as shown on screenshot ;)

LG, Helmut

5990c001-9866-b9d3.jpg

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
yes i don't know what's happening with my uploaded pictures. I'm gonna try your download now.

Thanks in advance, i hope it works.....

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Thanks it's working now. I had to install the apk file manually and then i could change the batt icon in the venom tweaks app (status - battery options - then hit the batt icon in there)

it did not show up in the venom hub btw.

ut thanks alot. it's working now !!!:good:

Thanks for the pointers, this worked for me the way you said. On a side note I think it may be to do with not installing the red Venom theme as I didn't do this either.

geenyous

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
One X AOSP ICS Mod v0.5

Updated my AOSP ICS Mod to 0.5 with themed APM.
If you want really nice AOSP ICS icons, go grab it here ;)

You changed the way the sliders of the EQS are read in ViperX, can you please tell me where to so I can make use of my ICS sliders?
Thanks!

I am not sure if I shall make a theme the Venom way, I would have to build 4 apks from scratch... (I patch Matte.apk, SystemUI.apk, framewrok-res.apk & com.htc.resources.apk).
The villaintheme method makes more sense imho and since my mod also provides apps, I think I will stick to the AROMA installer atm.

Btw, feel free to use "my" icons for the AOSP stockbar theme (credits would be nice of course ;)), they are much nicer imho and 100% AOSP stock, no cyan colored htc icons!

Enjoy.

Reactions: ferreinf

hd2neuling

Nov 14, 2010
Upper Bavaria
For complete statusbar u need more apks, e. g. SystemUI, framework-res, Mail, HtcMusic, PCSC etc.

LG, Helmut

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts