Search This thread

slackerz_86

Sep 15, 2008
Singapore
Anyone know if T705 can be rooted? If yes, where can I find the link? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ramyeohy

Jan 15, 2013
I will be getting my 8.4 later. So i dunno if it's gonna be NF7 or NF8. Do u recommend updating via OTA or Kies to NF8?

Whichever method u prefer. If things screw up, we can always download the whole firmware from Sammobile & flash again through Odin.

Last edited:
Reactions: slackerz_86

slackerz_86

Sep 15, 2008
Singapore
Whichever method u prefer. If things screw up, we can always download the whole firmware from Sammobile & flash again through Odin.

I got my 8.4, i updated it thru OTA and all changes were made like PDA CSC and Modem. So quite happy about it. Next will be rooting it. As it's Hari Raya, i won't be able to root it for now. Busy with visiting.

Reactions: ayenzel

ramyeohy

Jan 15, 2013
I got my 8.4, i updated it thru OTA and all changes were made like PDA CSC and Modem. So quite happy about it. Next will be rooting it. As it's Hari Raya, i won't be able to root it for now. Busy with visiting.

Hari Raya! Enjoy your new year!

slackerz_86

Sep 15, 2008
Singapore
have u root it ? successful? i also want to root t705.. just want to see if you successfully rooted it then I will try the same method. thanks

Yup. My 8.4 T705 was stock NF7. Updated it via OTA to NF8. all PDA CSC and Modem were updated as well. I just rooted it using Odin 3.09 and the linked file given. It works.... SuperSU was installed without any problems. Used Root Checker and all well...

Reactions: ayenzel

moontime

Feb 23, 2008
My T705Y, I can do? It is Taiwan's version.

Sent from my SM-T705Y using XDA Free mobile app

dj_rene

Aug 24, 2010
May I know if this will work for T705C (CHN) T705CZCU1ANG3 ?

Anyone (in China) already tried? :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So if i were to update to latest version of firmware, this can still be used right?

Yes. I upgraded the stock firmware as soon as I bought the T705 then followed by this rooting method.
    So if i were to update to latest version of firmware, this can still be used right?

I will be getting my 8.4 later. So i dunno if it's gonna be NF7 or NF8. Do u recommend updating via OTA or Kies to NF8?

have u root it ? successful? i also want to root t705.. just want to see if you successfully rooted it then I will try the same method. thanks

Yup. My 8.4 T705 was stock NF7. Updated it via OTA to NF8. all PDA CSC and Modem were updated as well. I just rooted it using Odin 3.09 and the linked file given. It works.... SuperSU was installed without any problems. Used Root Checker and all well...