[MODE][AROMA][JB] Beats Mode - Enhanced Beats sound V13 [15/4/13]

Search This thread

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Soo this mod does work on sense because I'm running magio ROM..sense 5 and don't wanna mess up anything

Making iPhone look like a**.. unbelievable speed ???

which phone? one XL ? if yes this here only works for our device also codexc which you wanted to try...you can't use a sound mopd which is for tegra htc one x if you have the one xl with snapdragon

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
My device is One X
I need sound Mode in insert coin rom
Plz help me

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

install zeroinfinitys purexaudio and for musicbox like that here lyapotas modpack ....just a lil searching is necessary to find the needed things ! ;)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit ViperX 4.0.0 :) / Sent from my HTC One X with ViperX 4.0.0 :)

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Or flash latest not pack from lesscro which contains all and is easy flashable directly together ;)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit ViperX 4.0.0 :) / Sent from my HTC One X with ViperX 4.0.0 :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

this mode will make your beats sound quality be a lot more enhanced and clean+ more bass!
    special thanks to ZeroInfinity for helping increase samplerate to 48000khz

i suggest you please make a backup first as ive tested it but i still didnt test all frameworks so if you encounter any issues please report!

List of supported Roms for now: (JB 3.19.xxx.1)
    -OrDroid
    -InsertCoin
    -Maximus
    -ARHD
    -TrickDroid
    -ViperX JB!
    -SkyDragon
    -Stock Deodexed rom ("others" option in aroma)

Link to 3.19 base:
    http://d-h.st/imj

Download link 2.17 Base:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zik0hcvij1o8812/Beats%20Enhanced_2.17_V8.0Aroma.zip

Code:
    [B][U]Changlog V10.0[/U][/B]
    -new alsa libs from one xl jb which brings huge improvment with sound clarity
    -more tweaks in build.prop
    -bass is so deep and clear now! (hope you will love it...)

[B][U]Changelog V10.5[/U][/B]
    -Rebased to latest 3.14.xxx.31 base.
    -updated MusicBox to latest v1.2 (thanks to [B]lyapota[/B] my guru!!!)
    -Added more supported roms to the list (ARHD and TrickDroid)

[B][U]Changelog v11[/U][/B]
    -added Support to Skydragon rom base 3.17, and also Maximus 12
    -XLoud Works!! (thanks to ZeroInfinity)
    -added nooxdoide EIZO-REWIRE app to Improve sound experience...play with it, you gonna love it!
    -added with Xloud also ClearAudio+ and some more audio improvments from sony...
    -more build.prop audio tweaks..make sure you tick again in aroma "Audio Tweaks".
    -added also ViperX Support! fixed beats profiles not working...

[B][U]Changlog V11.5[/U][/B]
    -mainly fixes for Viperx users..

[U][B]Changlog V11.6[/B][/U]
    [COLOR="Blue"]-updated to support Viperx 3.3.5 (this includes latest lyapota musicbox with custom equilizer) [/COLOR]

[B][U]Changlog V12.5[/U][/B]
    -rebased to  new 3.18  base
    - now supports lyapota  mode pack,  just  choose in aroma installer "lyapota  mode pack"  in additions options.
    -reverted back  some drivers  because some people reported  about fast audio playback bug, should solve it now...
    -New  HTC one  beats drivers to improve sound even more!
    [B]ARHD rom  still not supported because I still didn't figure out from which base the framework.jar  is taken from because it's too different then the new 3.18  base[/B]

[B][U]Changlog V12.6:[/U][/B]
    -  few clean ups  to make  Clearer  sound
    - added  custom libs compiled thanks to [B]aznrice2k4[/B] ( improved sound quality)
    - updated nooxzoide  eizo-rewire  to latest version.

[B][U]Changlog V13 (current):[/U][/B]

-rebased to latest 3.19 base except TrickDroid and "others".
    -added new xperia z + xloud sound enhancment in aroma. though xperia sound enhancment is now partially functional in stock player but dont worry you will hear the difference (and again thanks to [B]lyapota[/B]!!!)
    -increased audio sampling rate to 96khz

this is a big update i made so please make sure you backup!!!

Credits

-ZeroInfinity
    -aznrice2k4
    -lyapota
    Sorry for disappearing for few days due to studies pressure...
    The good news is that I know what caused some of you the video recording f'c..
    Its due to framework. Jar I put in "other" option in aroma installer which was wrong one..
    I will try to release today updated version for. 27 final jb base! Keep you updated later on...ohh and I'm trying to work on a surprise for you guys, hope I can make it... Stay tuned!
    Beats Mode v9.1 JB

guys i updated the mode for 3.14 jb base! enjoy and report back what you think...
    wow guys im sorry but untill now ig you were amazed from the sound quality then you aint seen nothing yet!!!
    combining the right alsa drivers from new EVO 4G lte and new one XL jb ota and im speechless...:laugh:
    now im trying to increase bitpool and i hope to release version #10 soon...
    new jb based beats mode soon...

I know its been a while and I'm sorry..but now I have finally applied the jb ota and right now I'm ready to work on beats enhancment for new jb base...stay tuned! ;)