OFF-TOPIC LOUNGE non-device related discussions

Search This thread

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla
Re: *off topic* Lounge for all non-S3 conversations

**It was one of two options:

Go with the exynos, then have an external radio for the LTE resulting in worse battery life or...

Go with the dual core snapdragon that had the capabilities all on one chip.

It was tested and the actual real world performance was very similar between the two, so the option they chose gave us the best performance with the best battery while maintaining access to LTE.

A similar situation appears to be occurring on the S4. The Note II came with a quad core chip with LTE.... so our S4's will most likely be the same to get LTE. The Octo exynos is not ready for the LTE inclusion YET. By the time the "Note 3" is out, it might be ready for prime time.

**All credit for this reply goes to this post¥
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=39198521

Transmitted with a portable device using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ReapersDeath

Dec 6, 2011
Washington

Honestly I don't care much what processor is in the s4.. As long as it's more powerful and runs good and is all around good then I'm happy.. A name is a name

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla

TheWarden021

Nov 23, 2012
Wichita
Stupid..

Anyone else think its stupid that I cant post on the developer section to let them know I am testing there rom out and inform them of bugs until I have 10 posts? And the post part is i have to wait 5 minutes between each post. I have been a member for 6 months and a user since the drop of the original Evo. This sucks! <<

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA

Anyone else think its stupid that I cant post on the developer section to let them know I am testing there rom out and inform them of bugs until I have 10 posts? And the post part is i have to wait 5 minutes between each post. I have been a member for 6 months and a user since the drop of the original Evo. This sucks! <<

There is always PM's.

Sent from a planet far far away.

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro

Nope, not stupid at all... I think they should raise the limit actually

fransauce

Aug 25, 2011

Agreed

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla

I agree with Flastnoles11, it should be higher. Make sure someone has read and read and is serious. 10 post can be accomplished in half a day. As someone else said you gave the ability to PM someone in the thread or a developer.

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla

Lmao:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OFF-TOPIC LOUNGE

Kenny sorry for making a thread about this. But sad to say dont realy have friends who I could tell without getting smack talk to.

Anyways I know no one knows me here, other then maybe by that annoying guy with the dumb question or that noob.

Like I saif i dont really have friends beside two which is sad. But here it goes im going to have a baby!!!!! I know no one care but I just wanted to tell the world.

Kenny again sorry for the thread. Feel free to remove.

Sent from my Death Star using xda force
    Here is a place where you can talk about anything BUT keep it clean please and NO FLAMING!

With that said let me congratulate Ivcesar and the wonderful announcement in the next post!

Enjoy all!

Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

I agree with Flastnoles11, it should be higher. Make sure someone has read and read and is serious. 10 post can be accomplished in half a day. As someone else said you gave the ability to PM someone in the thread or a developer.

There is always PM's.

Sent from a planet far far away.