[ROM] [4.2.2] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: build-6 :: grouper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

webdroidmt

Dec 20, 2011
NJ
AOKP 4.3 test build aokp_grouper_unofficial_2013-09-02.zip posted on Twitter compliments of AOKP dev JBirdVegas. According to the tweet, it's only going to be up for 24 hrs, so get it while you can. :D

I just downloaded it and it boots up but I haven't tested much of anything else as yet.

https://twitter.com/JBird_Vegas/status/374662289464377344

EDIT: Preliminary testing and things seem to have not skipped a beat from AOKP 4.2, looking really nice so far.

Mike T

If anyone trying the 4.3 test build is having trouble booting it, or storage force closing, just flash another kernel and you should be good to go. I flashed M Kernel a61 and it's running like a champ. Any other non-stock only 4.3 kernel should also work fine.

It looks like there is a vold issue that has to be squared away in the ramdisk.

Mike T

Last edited:
Reactions: drawde40599

brizey

Aug 6, 2011
If anyone trying the 4.3 test build is having trouble booting it, or storage force closing, just flash another kernel and you should be good to go. I flashed M Kernel a61 and it's running like a champ. Any other non-stock only 4.3 kernel should also work fine.

It looks like there is a vold issue that has to be squared away in the ramdisk.

Mike T

I came here to post the same thing.

Only thing I see so far is that f transparency only works for the status bar..the nav bar stays black, even if I set the alpha to zero manually I the color settings.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

drawde40599

Aug 11, 2010
AOKP 4.3 test build aokp_grouper_unofficial_2013-09-02.zip posted on Twitter compliments of AOKP dev JBirdVegas. According to the tweet, it's only going to be up for 24 hrs, so get it while you can. :D

I just downloaded it and it boots up but I haven't tested much of anything else as yet.

https://twitter.com/JBird_Vegas/status/374662289464377344

EDIT: Preliminary testing and things seem to have not skipped a beat from AOKP 4.2, looking really nice so far.

Mike T
I couldn't get it to boot, strange.

anyone have a more current build or link to anyone thats building... Would be much appreciated

drawde40599

Aug 11, 2010
I came here to post the same thing.

Only thing I see so far is that f transparency only works for the status bar..the nav bar stays black, even if I set the alpha to zero manually I the color settings.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
Volume seems to be very very low also, alot lower than 4.2.2

drawde40599

Aug 11, 2010
Aokp

Here's a unofficial build its updated to today, been using the one with 4.3 in the description for hours now with no issues. It boots without kernel change, looks like stock aosp kernel . This is a dev nit associated with aokp but his builds r legit been using them for months http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=37436805#post37436805

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I noticed that as well. Also, the airplane toggle forces a reboot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Its fixed in the link i posted for new build

Last edited:
Reactions: nadiros

webdroidmt

Dec 20, 2011
NJ

Thanks for the headsup but it looks like the custom system animations didn't make it into the first official build. Too bad...but of course they are in the JellyZ AOKP unofficial builds and they really are very cool. :good:

EDIT: Just took a look in AOKP's git, system anims were merged a few hours ago and should make it into next nightly.

Mike T

Last edited:
K

knucklesmckay

AOKP 4.3 running good for me too on Nexus 7 and S3.

Sent from my SGH-I747

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
Thread Closed

Hello,

At this time, the thread is currently closed.

This is for the following reason(s)

1. Failure to maintain thread in a manner expected by XDA. Nothing has been updated since the original post, and no activity from the OP.

There are plenty of AOKP builds going on. Some more recent. Having several different version builds is also not considered "Original Development", and better suited for "Android Development", especially if they are not "Official" Team builds with official maintainers.

XDA expects Original Development to be a "showcase" for "New" and "Unique" software. In some cases features that have not been seen.

Thank You

MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts