Seidio 35oo mah battery

Search This thread

otterboxfan4l

Feb 15, 2013
Hey guys do anyone of you all have the seidio extended battery with the white glossed battery door ?

If so how do you like it ?

Is the bulkyness worth the extra life ?

Also how well does the white battery door blend with the white phone ?

Pictures would be nice if you would mind sharing

Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

xBryan

Nov 22, 2010
Pulaski, WI
I don't have the white phone but I can comment on the battery life. It is great, I get through 2 days with moderate usage. It is definitely worth the extra bulk. It feels much better in the hand imo. The nfc works great as well.

Reactions: otterboxfan4l

rexrbgh

Jul 16, 2010
I bought the white back for my girlfriends s3. Matches well, but I can't take pictures right now

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

hxphan

May 18, 2006
Grand Rapids
I ordered just the back covers to use with Hyperion 4200mah. The white is glossy and very slippery so I kept the black with a matte finish so its a little rubbery which I like. The color is a little off and had like glittery look to it.

Sent via Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't have the white phone but I can comment on the battery life. It is great, I get through 2 days with moderate usage. It is definitely worth the extra bulk. It feels much better in the hand imo. The nfc works great as well.
    I bought the white back for my girlfriends s3. Matches well, but I can't take pictures right now

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
    I ordered just the back covers to use with Hyperion 4200mah. The white is glossy and very slippery so I kept the black with a matte finish so its a little rubbery which I like. The color is a little off and had like glittery look to it.

Sent via Tapatalk