[Q] Battery Life between the HTC ONE M7 and the G3?

Search This thread

Nutzzer

Nov 23, 2010
All,

I'm thinking of picking up the G3, but with all this talk of the battery life, how is it compared to my current daily driver the Htc One M7? I'm hoping its better and not equal to the M7 right?

Any info is appreciated!

zeddys

Jul 16, 2005
All,

I'm thinking of picking up the G3, but with all this talk of the battery life, how is it compared to my current daily driver the Htc One M7? I'm hoping its better and not equal to the M7 right?

Any info is appreciated!
Stay with the HTC or get m8. I'm going to sell my g3. Nice phone but rubbish performance and too many issues like it not working with some aux cables

Heisenberg420

Apr 28, 2011
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6
OnePlus 11
I upgraded from a m7 and I'm loving my g3 so far. If I decide to swap it for an m8 it's only for the dev support.

I'm 3 days into my g3 and battery life has been way better than my m7. I did root and remove bloat. Got 5 hrs of screen time with 30% left yesterday, never got close to that on my m7.

Any more questions about comparisons to the m7 feel free to ask :)

Reactions: haris182

haris182

May 4, 2011
Jakarta
I upgraded from a m7 and I'm loving my g3 so far. If I decide to swap it for an m8 it's only for the dev support.

I'm 3 days into my g3 and battery life has been way better than my m7. I did root and remove bloat. Got 5 hrs of screen time with 30% left yesterday, never got close to that on my m7.

Which bloats did you remove?
Nice screen time you got there

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

S3RV1N

Jul 14, 2014
I got my G3 on friday about midday and am on my second charge. I got 34 hrs with 4 hours of screen time and no battery saver enabled until it completely died. I need to go through a couple more full charge/discharges till the battery is fully broken in. So i would take any battery complaints with a grain of salt as the phone hasnt been out for a week so the battery hasnt been really been broken in.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

also once L hits the g3 the battery life should see a good bump as well

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.