[APP][2.3+] Lyricsoid: Song Lyrics

Search This thread

KalenDRON3000

Sep 1, 2014
Minsk
Hello there!
I just published my app Lyricsoid.

oj-D4vJH5dqjdM45HJY7Z48OUKmrXpG5SjfCbxc7bpsApVFTgiuczywyQeYvPHKQEK9u=w170-rw

Lyricsoid is application for music lovers! The application is searching and filling mp3-tags with lyrics. Just select forlders of files with your music and Lyricsoid will try to find song lyrics. The application will set the lyrics to mp3-tags so you will can see it in any music player without internet connection.

! For correct work please be sure that if you use special characters in mp3-tags then it has a UTF-8 encoding.

My reason for develop this app is all apps that i've seen are just lyrics finders by artist/title(just WebView) or music players which can find lyrics for playing song. I wanted to automatic search lyrics and see it when i listening music in standard player.
Of course accuracy of result is less than 100%, but i'm working on it. In next version i want to increase accuracy and add able to manual select specific lyrics from search result for each song.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

9kNoeIrVIkAKQu6-y7AJf6b-fXgI4rbjj6citu3WcDTyn_dXu6mShWMiBSik_qivNQ=h310-rw
VP3hC5JGGJ67fO94aroTVojwZvNeFy5hkkcMlE99CLux2ZzShC1P7wa1a7VnJ4mXAxU=h310-rw

Changelog:

v1.0.1:
• Improved result quality
• Fixed bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: bigmike6200

nec947

Feb 10, 2008
Shiraz
Good idea BUT your lyrics database is not good! I tried it on my songs and 12 out of 18 songs have wrong lyrics now!
I should say that most of my songs are the popular songs.

Try to find out how "Lyrics Grabber" works 'cause it selects lyrics totally true for all my 18 songs.

Last edited:
Reactions: KalenDRON3000

KalenDRON3000

Sep 1, 2014
Minsk
Good idea BUT your lyrics database is not good! I tried it on my songs and 12 out of 18 songs have wrong lyrics now!

Try to find out how "Lyrics Grabber" works 'cause it selects lyrics totally true for all my 18 songs.
Thanks for your feedback.
Huh, my result's about 90%, and my songs are not popular, lol.
The problem is i don't use own database, i search in third-party sites.
But thanks again, i'll work at improvement result.

Reactions: nec947

KalenDRON3000

Sep 1, 2014
Minsk
I just published an update for my app! :)

What's new:
v1.0.1:
• Fixed bugs

KalenDRON3000

Sep 1, 2014
Minsk

Nec, could you try now with that 18 songs?
Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there!
    I just published my app Lyricsoid.

oj-D4vJH5dqjdM45HJY7Z48OUKmrXpG5SjfCbxc7bpsApVFTgiuczywyQeYvPHKQEK9u=w170-rw

Lyricsoid is application for music lovers! The application is searching and filling mp3-tags with lyrics. Just select forlders of files with your music and Lyricsoid will try to find song lyrics. The application will set the lyrics to mp3-tags so you will can see it in any music player without internet connection.

! For correct work please be sure that if you use special characters in mp3-tags then it has a UTF-8 encoding.

My reason for develop this app is all apps that i've seen are just lyrics finders by artist/title(just WebView) or music players which can find lyrics for playing song. I wanted to automatic search lyrics and see it when i listening music in standard player.
    Of course accuracy of result is less than 100%, but i'm working on it. In next version i want to increase accuracy and add able to manual select specific lyrics from search result for each song.

9kNoeIrVIkAKQu6-y7AJf6b-fXgI4rbjj6citu3WcDTyn_dXu6mShWMiBSik_qivNQ=h310-rw
    VP3hC5JGGJ67fO94aroTVojwZvNeFy5hkkcMlE99CLux2ZzShC1P7wa1a7VnJ4mXAxU=h310-rw

Changelog:

v1.0.1:
    • Fixed bugs

Thanks for your feedback.
    Huh, my result's about 90%, and my songs are not popular, lol.
    The problem is i don't use own database, i search in third-party sites.
    But thanks again, i'll work at improvement result.