[TAKING REQUESTS!] Custom Boot Animations

Search This thread

Superthrust

Jun 3, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI
www.youtube.com
DISCLAIMER!
I DID NOT BREAK YOUR PHONE. You did. You chose to flash this. You chose to read this. You chose to follow my instructions. Erego, You broke your phone. Why? Because you chose to skip ahead a step, not read correctly or maybe even ignore a step altogether. When it all boils down to it, I am not liable for any of the mistakes you make, break or fake to get you a new phone. All i can say is, if you come at me with allegations and grief, you will get nothing but laughter.

On that note, i recommend buying phones from Best Buy and pre-paying for Black Tie Protection. They replace phones that have been bricked or whatever...even if you caused it or flashed something wrong...they have even replaces 3 of my Thunderbolts during trial and error tests. ;)

I have made a couple boot animations for now. I always do my best to make them high quality and work properly.

If there is something i cannot do, I will tell you! Otherwise, take a look at some of the stuff ive made, submit a request for what you'd like, and ill see what i can do!

And of course, you can feel free to use the ones ive made! Just show thanks and let them know who made it!

Note: I do not know how to upload these animations in the form of a .gif to display them. If you know how, please let me know via PM or something. Also, if the links do not work for downloading from this/these descriptions, i will always attempt to include them in new posts or at the bottom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First I'm uploading is the Sega Dreamcast startup screen.
Mediafire
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thanks to ZiggSeVo for this Star Wars: The Old Republic boot animation. He made it for the Epic 4g, I am modifying it for Thunderbolt users! (Yes, the gears one is coming too)
Link - **Coming Soon**

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 93
  • FinalThunder.rar
    70 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: ahigginbotham
Sep 15, 2009
samuel l jackson

hi I appreciate you offering to put together some custom boot animations. I feel like a very good one would be the .gif of Sam Jackson just staring at you from the movie "black snake moan" shouldn't be too many frames to do either. If you know how to do the sound you could have Sam's. "say what one more time"

let me know what you think.

thanks.

littleguevara

May 21, 2010
What about the girl from the bomb who takes her shirt off in that movie Face/off with Travolta and Nick Cage?

Superthrust

Jun 3, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI
www.youtube.com
What about the girl from the bomb who takes her shirt off in that movie Face/off with Travolta and Nick Cage?

Which girl? I would like to do this.

Would love to see a gears of war one similar to the epic 4G one... I've tried to use and no avail with sound would be cool too.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

Show me the Epic 4G one youre referring to, and ill see what i can do.

Are you only making boot animations out of videos, or are you able to make custom ones from scratch?

For now, Only out of videos. I am reading up a little bit during my free time on how to use Adobe after effects and stuff. Ill announce when i feel comfortable enough to make some from scratch. Though i am certain those would be VERY much harder, longer and tedious to make and perfect correctly.

hi I appreciate you offering to put together some custom boot animations. I feel like a very good one would be the .gif of Sam Jackson just staring at you from the movie "black snake moan" shouldn't be too many frames to do either. If you know how to do the sound you could have Sam's. "say what one more time"

thanks.

Ill get on it. Though the sound doesn't really have much to do with that part...maybe like crickets or something, since he's giving the "not amused" stare.

Reactions: ahigginbotham

McLabia

Mar 19, 2011
City of Sharks
TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME BEFORE PRESSING PLAY.

Having this as a boot animation would be SICK. Ive yet to find anyone that has been able to recreate it. Id like the sound and all. I even contacted the creator and asked if he would be able to do it and he said he didnt know how. lol.

Superthrust

Jun 3, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI
www.youtube.com

Having this as a boot animation would be SICK. Ive yet to find anyone that has been able to recreate it. Id like the sound and all. I even contacted the creator and asked if he would be able to do it and he said he didnt know how. lol.

Translation: Superthrust, can you please make this into a boot animation for my Thunderbolt? I would love you forever and make lovely man love to you.

Well, your wish is my command.

Link: **COMING SOON**

note, check back here in a day or two. im on call for work so nothing too time extensive.

Superthrust

Jun 3, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI
www.youtube.com
i got a lot im workin on right now. just chiming in and making sure people dont think im abandoning them. Ill post some fruits of my labor soon. Though, im having a big issue getting framerates to LOOK right on my Thunderbolt... :(

chip0

May 29, 2010
riverside ca
Could u make one of the start up screen from gta vice city? That would be amazing. The one where it shows a blue computer screen an then u hear some typing and hear a lil jingle at the end, that would totally make me cum in my pants

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Translation: Superthrust, can you please make this into a boot animation for my Thunderbolt? I would love you forever and make lovely man love to you.

Well, your wish is my command.

Link: **COMING SOON**

note, check back here in a day or two. im on call for work so nothing too time extensive.
    DISCLAIMER!
    I DID NOT BREAK YOUR PHONE. You did. You chose to flash this. You chose to read this. You chose to follow my instructions. Erego, You broke your phone. Why? Because you chose to skip ahead a step, not read correctly or maybe even ignore a step altogether. When it all boils down to it, I am not liable for any of the mistakes you make, break or fake to get you a new phone. All i can say is, if you come at me with allegations and grief, you will get nothing but laughter.

On that note, i recommend buying phones from Best Buy and pre-paying for Black Tie Protection. They replace phones that have been bricked or whatever...even if you caused it or flashed something wrong...they have even replaces 3 of my Thunderbolts during trial and error tests. ;)

I have made a couple boot animations for now. I always do my best to make them high quality and work properly.

If there is something i cannot do, I will tell you! Otherwise, take a look at some of the stuff ive made, submit a request for what you'd like, and ill see what i can do!

And of course, you can feel free to use the ones ive made! Just show thanks and let them know who made it!

Note: I do not know how to upload these animations in the form of a .gif to display them. If you know how, please let me know via PM or something. Also, if the links do not work for downloading from this/these descriptions, i will always attempt to include them in new posts or at the bottom.

First I'm uploading is the Sega Dreamcast startup screen.
    Mediafire

Big thanks to ZiggSeVo for this Star Wars: The Old Republic boot animation. He made it for the Epic 4g, I am modifying it for Thunderbolt users! (Yes, the gears one is coming too)
    Link - **Coming Soon**

Which girl? I would like to do this.

Would love to see a gears of war one similar to the epic 4G one... I've tried to use and no avail with sound would be cool too.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

Show me the Epic 4G one youre referring to, and ill see what i can do.

Are you only making boot animations out of videos, or are you able to make custom ones from scratch?

For now, Only out of videos. I am reading up a little bit during my free time on how to use Adobe after effects and stuff. Ill announce when i feel comfortable enough to make some from scratch. Though i am certain those would be VERY much harder, longer and tedious to make and perfect correctly.

thanks.

Ill get on it. Though the sound doesn't really have much to do with that part...maybe like crickets or something, since he's giving the "not amused" stare.