VictoryROM + LithiumROM + * = My theme

Search This thread

farshad525hou

Dec 13, 2011
Massachusetts
Call him a Whaaaaa mmmmmmbbbbuuullllaaaannncccceee
Ok after reading this post and looking back into some of your posted roms JW. Not one time do i see you giving thanks to the computer manufacturer that you used to make your roms or the OS you use .. , adobe, or mac, or the power company that powers your stuff..or what company or maker of the monitor or anything at all.

except the people that helped or your ideas came from when in real world you ***** about getting your credit cause you feel butt hurt. You give no thanks to any of the people that made your work possible .. MoM Dad ect ect.. your are in my opinion .. and opinions are like arse hole . everybody has one.. so maybe this will sum up what i now think or what you do is great work but this is how i can best sum it up quote from nicole kidman

“I believe that as much as you take, you have to give back. It's important not to focus on yourself too much.”
and this i dont know where it came from
It is easier to say your sorry then to beg for forgiveness..

Ending statement is... i like what he modded and pieced to get the result he came to.. i like it better than your stolen works. . id love to use his posted work that he did . I think the best thanks you can get is just seeing your work being used and that says a hell alot more that no person using it at all.
Thanks for the ideas who ever they came from .
And get over your yourself and thank all the people and
Awsome job to your mods and rom is ok so thanks
companies that allowed the Original maker of JW's rom
Woah. Look at the dates, its been over a month. AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T TAKE PART IN SOMETHING THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! Don't take sides in something that you had no part in.

streetmedic

Jul 30, 2010
Don't be in here stirring up **** that has already been let go. Read the dates on the last post before replying. It has been left alone for over a month now.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
True I owe both of the parties and others a apology .. In my haste and drunk stupid self I posted this without reading the end. If I had I would not have posted this. So in my most humble voice I am sorry to stir up the pot again. I am glad that both of the folks made amends and are past this. And to the community also I am sorry if I acted out of line … But hey we all make mistakes and can sometimes make drunk ones.
So to both JRW 28 and 916x10

I am sorry to both and I am truly embarresed that I did not finish the thread before posting my opinions..

Sincerly sorry Streetmedic

farshad525hou

Dec 13, 2011
Massachusetts
True I owe both of the parties and others a apology .. In my haste and drunk stupid self I posted this without reading the end. If I had I would not have posted this. So in my most humble voice I am sorry to stir up the pot again. I am glad that both of the folks made amends and are past this. And to the community also I am sorry if I acted out of line … But hey we all make mistakes and can sometimes make drunk ones.

I am sorry to both and I am truly embarresed that I did not finish the thread before posting my opinions..

You are forgiven. Alcohol can make you do some crazy ****!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Right. So, again, who broke the rules? And how? Besides all of this not being settled outside of the public forum?

Nevermind... I'm sorry, I was kind of an instigator in this too, I suppose... Can the moderator please just delete this entire thread so we can be done with it, please? I'm 'bout ready to go back and delete all of my posts - everyone wanna join me?

And JRW, no hard feelings man.. "Truce"... You do quality work. It would be a shame if the community lost your knowledge and contributions. Seriously.

There. I said my peace. Or piece. Or..

MODERATOR, PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

Sent from my mind using XDA

Bro I have no problem with you nor Deliberate, whats done is done and would have been dropped and forgotten until the name calling started. If you go back and look what really pissed me off was being called a "hypocrite" and "liar" . Now I believe if anyone else had been in th same situation they would have done the same thing. I asked politely to be left out of it and consistently got drug back into it.
    Now lets move on from this as I have work on Lithium to be doing. Im a big enough person to turn the other shoulder, lets make some good work guys ;)
    These are the FORUM RULES. Just so we're all clear.

12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
    From what I've read throughout this thread, I'd say JRW had every right to be mad, as he created a unique ROM, and trust me IT IS NOT AN EASY TASK. (I've tried to create a ROM but gave up due to the the sheer amount of work, especially trying to find out what causes a particular bug.) I say mistakes were made, and we should forgive and forget, and put this behind us. After all this is a community and without the help of everyone nothing will be done and development for this phone will ultimately stop. So I say we put our anger aside, and apologize and give credit to where ever it is due. :)
    Don't be in here stirring up **** that has already been let go. Read the dates on the last post before replying. It has been left alone for over a month now.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Like the majority of us here, I love modding my phone to fit my personal taste/preference at any given time. Ever since I flashed VictoryROM I have been in love with most of it, felt it just needed a few more visual tweaks. With help from XDA member Deliberate I was able to get said tweaks done, and was pleasantly surprised to get a few other I didn't ask for but wanted. Let me know what you think.

1334449959010.png

Running GoLauncher w/custom icons, custom signal bars from Alteredlikeness, custom battery and status bar clock from Deliberate, DIGI Clock widget

1334431608904.png

Deliberate's battery mod also changed the settings menu slightly...the check marks and check boxes are a little larger. Running the inverted settings.apk theme courtesty of JRW 28 for his LithiumROM...works like a charm on VictoryROM ;)

1334431595701.png

Alteredlikeness' status bar mod also came with the custom drop down toggles seen here. Deliberate's battery mod, originally for LithiumROM, also changed the color of the text in the notification bar to blue. I like it!

1334431633151.png

Another side effect of Deliberate's mod is the lockscreen, pretty much the same as the one in VictoryROM except for the ICS blue glow around the unlock and sound circles. Wasn't expecting this but like it alot.

1334431618333.png

I wish you could have seen me when I noticed this, the skinny ICS themed volume sliders and the ICS blue glow around the pop up box as in LithiumROM, my reaction would have you thinking I just won the lottery or something, LoL.

1334449792209.png

I've had this transparent blue XDA app for a long time now, since I had my SE X10i, fits perfectly with my theme! But noticed another pleasant surprise due to flashing the mod from Deliberate....the page loading animation. It used to look like an overgrown circular saw blade, looks much better now!

1334432029723.png

1334432042160.png

Just a couple more screenshots of my transparent blue XDA app with the ICS blue theme at the top, again courtesy of Deliberates mod.

I appreciate the work of the guys listed above and am loving my current setup thanks to you. It's nice to be able to run the ROM I prefer, yet still have some theme work and mods from other ROMs that I like as well. Can't thank you guys enough.

The last thing I need to make my setup perfect is to get the reboot option in the extended power menu.