[ROM][CWM][EUR][3G] BroodComb GT-P7500 XWKG9 V1

Search This thread

Vertumus

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 1, 2010
Belgrade
memoriaphotogallery.com
Please make at least a Stock version, without changes on the ui. Personaly I don't like that orange. Android is Green. :p Keep it Green. Beware of Gray. :p
Gray smells like a bitten apple. :p

Let me correct u mate :) Android logo is green, but android is not about green, althought I adore green :)
Gingerbread is green, Honeycomb is blue/purple, samsung blue sux :)

Sent from Galaxy Tab 10.1

secretfile

Nov 27, 2009
Nis
Please make at least a Stock version, without changes on the ui. Personaly I don't like that orange. Android is Green. :p Keep it Green. Beware of Gray. :p
Gray smells like a bitten apple. :p

If you don't like orange you can ask me or some other theme devs to change to other color, BroodComb by default will be orange coz HoneyComb is also yellow/orange color (think on real in real life)... but there can be updates for the theme ;)

secretfile

Nov 27, 2009
Nis
That is strange will try airplane mod tonight i travel tommorow to holiday so i will be away for some time will check on forum but will not be able to make files...

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium App
So i tried airplane mode and mobile thing is not running, can you tell me did you maybe restore some applications after wipe factory/reset?

Reactions: Flashmaniac

secretfile

Nov 27, 2009
Nis
Can you please post that sick wallpaper? And any others that you may have included? Haven't decided if I want to switch ROMs just yet and couldn't find the wallpapers in the zip...
Thanks!

The wallpaper is inside apk so that is why you couldn't see it i attached lockscreen and wallpaper to this post

Attachments

• wall_broodcomb.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 52

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Thank you for this. Just installed and its runing along nicely. Anyone runing Docs Optimized launcher with this?

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Am i the only one with flash problems? I can not get flash to work. I tried everything, i updated from market, i deleted from system/app, i reflashed the whole procedure but still no flash. been looking around in the forum for some fix to try but no luck. I had GW9 as stock so i factory rested it wiped cache and flashed everything else is working tiptop so if anyone has any ideas?

Edit: Is it supposed to be 2 flash apk`s in system/app? Thers one called install_flash_player.apk and theres oem_install_flash_player.apk, is that right?
But still if i delete them both and reinstall from market it doesnt work.

Last edited:

mabalito

Aug 5, 2009
Am i the only one with flash problems? I can not get flash to work. I tried everything, i updated from market, i deleted from system/app, i reflashed the whole procedure but still no flash. been looking around in the forum for some fix to try but no luck. I had GW9 as stock so i factory rested it wiped cache and flashed everything else is working tiptop so if anyone has any ideas?

Enable plugins in the browser settings. It's off by default for some reason. I have mine set to "On Demand". No problems with Flash.

secretfile

Nov 27, 2009
Nis
Doesnt work for me, flash dont work with any browser for me.

Hmm no one had this problem before... Can you reflash rom with factory reset and then go to the stock browser and enable plugins? And try some flash :) i am on holiday currently sorry for slow response

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium App

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Hmm no one had this problem before... Can you reflash rom with factory reset and then go to the stock browser and enable plugins? And try some flash :) i am on holiday currently sorry for slow response

I just nandroid back to stock GW9 rooted and deodexd and flash is working. Thats what i`ve done every time i tried, factory reseted my stock nandroid, flashed yours and no flash. Strange! I will try odin flash GW9 and go from there, will try that tonight, report back later. Thanks for a good working rom, im very pleased with it apart from my flash problems.

johansenmo

May 26, 2011
wrong signal strentgh and traffic counter not working

I've a problem with my tab as ANY traffic counter doesn't work. I guess it's because the "asu" is not display correctly. if you call settings and get your signal strength information under information you will see that for european devices asu will be stuck at '4'.
under these circumstances non of the mobile traffic counter will work (wifi will). I tried traffic monitor, 3g watchdog, netcounter, stats free but NON will work.

I was running stock rooted ROM (latest firmware) with this problem. now I was flashing your ROM, locking pretty cool and I would like to use it later on but I have the same problem.

I heard that this only affects devices from europe, others are not affected... someone know if this can be fixed?

secretfile

Nov 27, 2009
Nis
I've a problem with my tab as ANY traffic counter doesn't work. I guess it's because the "asu" is not display correctly. if you call settings and get your signal strength information under information you will see that for european devices asu will be stuck at '4'.
under these circumstances non of the mobile traffic counter will work (wifi will). I tried traffic monitor, 3g watchdog, netcounter, stats free but NON will work.

I was running stock rooted ROM (latest firmware) with this problem. now I was flashing your ROM, locking pretty cool and I would like to use it later on but I have the same problem.

I heard that this only affects devices from europe, others are not affected... someone know if this can be fixed?

I am on europe version of tab never used counter so didn't see this bug, soon new version of this will be available i found some new source for firmware...

Reactions: nickwarn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    slide1.png

Features
    -----------------------
    Prerooted incl. ADB root
    Deodex
    UA String
    AdFree Hosts (No More Ads)
    Themed

Installation ( More detailed on http://stefan-developer.us/2011/08/broodcomb-gt-p7500-xwkg9-3gromcwm/ )
    -----------------------
    (If coming from XWKG9 STOCK, Skip to step 5.1)
    1. Download Stock Rom P7500-XWKG9 EUR 3G Only http://www.multiupload.com/SGV6N78YY7 [password: samfirmware.com] (Source http://www.samfirmware.com/)

2. Download ODIN3 V1.85 http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=581913&d=1304094576

3. Extract stock rom somewhere on your computer also Odin, run Odin and don't touch anything except PDA where you will select previously extracted stock file.

4. Put Tab in Download mode, connect tab to computer, power off, hold power off and volume - till you see two icons then press volume + and if it ask are you sure pres volume + one more time and you are in download mode then ( order of buttons is _power_ _volume -_ _volume+_ )

5. You should see yellow background on first box of odin and that is good your Tab is ready to flash, then click start on ODIN and wait till it reboot.

5.1 Boot in recovery ( Because stock doesn't have if you was following from step one do the root your Tab, as it is on this topic, so download this and put it on the sdcard, then put your Tab to Recovery mode power off, hold power off and volume - till you see two icons then press volume - ,then volume + and you should go to apply update zip file and you will select this file and when it is done you should reboot your device. )

6. Make a nandroid backup

7. Wipe data/factory reset

8. Flash BroodComb Alpha

9.Reboot and enjoy

Boot will take a while coz cache is cleared also factory mode is reseted so don't worry everything is fine.

--------------------------------

Screens

sc20110814201333.jpg

sc20110814201344.jpg
    Can you please post that sick wallpaper? And any others that you may have included? Haven't decided if I want to switch ROMs just yet and couldn't find the wallpapers in the zip...
    Thanks!

The wallpaper is inside apk so that is why you couldn't see it i attached lockscreen and wallpaper to this post
    UEKF3 is a WIFI P7510, the P7500 might loose 3G capabilities...
    ... but correct me if I am wrong
    You are right as i see their WIFI rom was without TW at first so they have base to run it without it our Firmware is with TW so there is little chance to remove this coz it is partly integrated in the system...i will test things but don't know will that work
    The new BroodComb (Non themed) is in progress on new firmware XWKH7 which is running faster support [Kernel] - 2.6.36.4 - OC-VFPv3-d16_FP 1.4GHZ overclocking is working, also will be deodexed and themed, hopefully ODIN package and CWM updates for theme/addons :) stay tuned
    I was talking of the tablet itself. 3.1 is not that well done as 3.2. Or maybe touchwiz causes these lags. No clue.
    Thanks for your help, much appreciate :)

I have some request for AOSP i will see what i can do maybe to make default one luncher things should go more smoothly...