Ps3 sixaxis one x

Search This thread

shinigamikris

May 17, 2012
Just wondering, has anyone managed to pair their one x with a sixasis ps3 controller through Bluetooth?

I'm running cm10.1 rc2 official and I installed sixaxis pair tool on win7, re assigned the BT address to match the one in the sixaxis app on the one x, start the driver and press the PS button but nothing, it won't show up...

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

gorle

Nov 1, 2011
Milan
luigigorlero.com
Just wondering, has anyone managed to pair their one x with a sixasis ps3 controller through Bluetooth?

I'm running cm10.1 rc2 official and I installed sixaxis pair tool on win7, re assigned the BT address to match the one in the sixaxis app on the one x, start the driver and press the PS button but nothing, it won't show up...

Same for me on CM10, but works great on Sense.
It's a cm10 bluetooth issue, i guess..

Reactions: shinigamikris

shinigamikris

May 17, 2012
Anyone able to report it working on non-sense based ROMs?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

xDaddle

Jun 20, 2013
Hi,
yes I've used the search function and pretty much scoured the whole net, but couldn't find anything regarding my particular problem.
I have an unrooted German HTC One X- no branding as far as I can tell. I can currently use my PS3 Controller via OTG amd it works fine, but Bluetooth doesn't work ANYMORE. the phone did once Detect my controller via BT, requested a PIN to pair and then it just stopped. Now it can't even find it anymore.
What's the deal? That tells me it should be theoretically possible to use my pad via BT. Of course my phone's BT adress is stored in the controller... I really don't know what to do anymore.
Thanks in advance for any help!

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Hi,
yes I've used the search function and pretty much scoured the whole net, but couldn't find anything regarding my particular problem.
I have an unrooted German HTC One X- no branding as far as I can tell. I can currently use my PS3 Controller via OTG amd it works fine, but Bluetooth doesn't work ANYMORE. the phone did once Detect my controller via BT, requested a PIN to pair and then it just stopped. Now it can't even find it anymore.
What's the deal? That tells me it should be theoretically possible to use my pad via BT. Of course my phone's BT adress is stored in the controller... I really don't know what to do anymore.
you need a rooted rom and the app called sixaxis so you can use it via bluetooth otherwise it won't work ^^
even with normal bluetooth mode it wouldn't work :p

Reactions: xDaddle

xDaddle

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks for the quick reply!
However, I'd really like to know why my phone did detect it once without root... makes me think there has to be a way, although I can't really say that as I know very little about the One X and rooting in general.
Is it possible that the Android 4.2 update will help with this?

xDaddle

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks for the reply again. Is anyone working on an app that would work without root? Is it even techincally possible, and if not, why?

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Thanks for the reply again. Is anyone working on an app that would work without root? Is it even techincally possible, and if not, why?

Not possible without root ...only if the manufacturer or Google itself can enable it in their "roms" why you don't root your stock Rom or using a pre-rooted Rom ?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

xDaddle

Jun 20, 2013
Well, I haven't really looked into it so far and everything I wanted to do with my phone, I could do - until now of course. I guess I'm also a tad bit discouraged by people telling me that the One X is difficult to root, although from what little I've seen it doesn't require more than following step by step guides...
What do you think; is there some merit to that? Is the One X more complicated in that sense?

I'm actually contemplating to root it now, but I want to know how long it'd roughly take. I wouldn't mind doing stuff with the console, but if there's an easier, faster, more reliable and more convenient solution, then shoot! :D (Unless it isnt just the barebones stock OS/ROM - I really don't need to fiddle with processor speed and the like, root apps are all I would ever need)

P.S.: What is a pre-rooted ROM and would it be easier/faster to get running?

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Well, I haven't really looked into it so far and everything I wanted to do with my phone, I could do - until now of course. I guess I'm also a tad bit discouraged by people telling me that the One X is difficult to root, although from what little I've seen it doesn't require more than following step by step guides...
What do you think; is there some merit to that? Is the One X more complicated in that sense?

I'm actually contemplating to root it now, but I want to know how long it'd roughly take. I wouldn't mind doing stuff with the console, but if there's an easier, faster, more reliable and more convenient solution, then shoot! :D (Unless it isnt just the barebones stock OS/ROM - I really don't need to fiddle with processor speed and the like, root apps are all I would ever need)

At first to root hox its easier then with some other phones :) second there are some tools with which you can root it faster as typing all every time in cmd etc so it will make the most job...you just need to past some things in htcdev.com...you just need to follow those steps etc...you can also root your stock Rom which is atm on your phone so you just can install root required apps or if you want a custom kernel....with pre-rooted Rom I mean customs roms...they are already rooted so you can flash them and install whichever app which requires root ....if you aren't stupid in pc things like cmd or using tools where all is stated then it won't take long...not more then half an hour...really easy to do...if you have questions while rooting your stock Rom or flashing another Rom you can write me a pm :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Same for me on CM10, but works great on Sense.
    It's a cm10 bluetooth issue, i guess..
    Hi,
    you need a rooted rom and the app called sixaxis so you can use it via bluetooth otherwise it won't work ^^
    even with normal bluetooth mode it wouldn't work :p
    my one x also detected it one time but only one time...and no it wont solve it...therefore if you want to use via bluetooth you have to root your stock rom or flash a pre-rooted rom like the custom roms out here :p

Not possible without root ...only if the manufacturer or Google itself can enable it in their "roms" why you don't root your stock Rom or using a pre-rooted Rom ?

At first to root hox its easier then with some other phones :) second there are some tools with which you can root it faster as typing all every time in cmd etc so it will make the most job...you just need to past some things in htcdev.com...you just need to follow those steps etc...you can also root your stock Rom which is atm on your phone so you just can install root required apps or if you want a custom kernel....with pre-rooted Rom I mean customs roms...they are already rooted so you can flash them and install whichever app which requires root ....if you aren't stupid in pc things like cmd or using tools where all is stated then it won't take long...not more then half an hour...really easy to do...if you have questions while rooting your stock Rom or flashing another Rom you can write me a pm :)