Asked 1 million times already? Maybe....

Search This thread

scooby-snack

Sep 11, 2009
Hello all- I would like to purchase the Black in color HTC One M7. Unlocked / AT&T version doesnt matter I to me. The big question is will I lose ANYTHING over purchasing the actual Tmobile version? I Have to have reliable WIFI calling and I want to make sure that I have access to all Tmobile bands.

Is this possible for a Scooby Snack with some of the Rooted S Off roms? Or should I just suck it up and stay with the Silver T-Mobile Branded M7.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and possibly help a Scooby out!

-Scoob

IAmSixNine

Aug 24, 2010
Dallas
www.falkenmobile.com
If memory serves me correct,
The ATT and Unlocked variant do not do the 1700mhz/2100mhz combo that TMO has the bulk of their network on. You would be limited to the re-farmed 1900mhz stuff they have up.

If your going to use it on TMO network best to get a TMO branded HTC One M7 then customize it as you want. Just my 2 cents..

Reactions: scooby-snack

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If memory serves me correct,
    The ATT and Unlocked variant do not do the 1700mhz/2100mhz combo that TMO has the bulk of their network on. You would be limited to the re-farmed 1900mhz stuff they have up.

If your going to use it on TMO network best to get a TMO branded HTC One M7 then customize it as you want. Just my 2 cents..