Bluetooth Stacks Implementation

Search This thread

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
I've downloaded this app that turns your tablet into a bluetooth keyboard and mouse for a PS3. The only problem lies into unsupported Bluetooth Stacks Implementation. The app itself tells you to try a CM rom....

Also, has anyone found a work around for the ps3 to recognize our device

404-Not Found

Sep 12, 2012
Phoenix
I've downloaded this app that turns your tablet into a bluetooth keyboard and mouse for a PS3. The only problem lies into unsupported Bluetooth Stacks Implementation. The app itself tells you to try a CM rom....

Also, has anyone found a work around for the ps3 to recognize our device

No, are you talking about BluePutDroid? It doesnt work on any device with 4.2+. Not a device problem but rather its the developer's app he hasnt updated it in 2 years

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520

chuman72486

Oct 12, 2011
No, are you talking about BluePutDroid? It doesnt work on any device with 4.2+. Not a device problem but rather its the developer's app he hasnt updated it in 2 years

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520

It may also be that 4.2+ versions of Android have removed "Pinless pairing" from most parts of the Bluetooth stack, which is why we can't pair game controllers like the Wii Remote or PS3 controller anymore. The reverse may be the case that the method being used by the app doesn't exist anymore in Android 4.2 and newer.