[Q] Ports from Note Pro 12.2

Search This thread

xPr0metheus

Oct 27, 2012
Hi guys, I think of making a contract for a note 10.1 2014 because it seems that it will take much more time before note pro 12.2 will be listed from the German providers, but before I do so I would like to know if there are any feature ports from the note pro line (new my magazine ui, new multi window etc)?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

{Diemex}

Jan 30, 2011
Germany
Look in the dev forum, afaik no. Too much effort, we will get kk eventually. As you are in germany, have you been able to test the note 12.2 in a shop?

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

rajackar

Feb 19, 2009
Utrecht
Hi guys, I think of making a contract for a note 10.1 2014 because it seems that it will take much more time before note pro 12.2 will be listed from the German providers, but before I do so I would like to know if there are any feature ports from the note pro line (new my magazine ui, new multi window etc)?

Right now there is no port. Considering the hardware is quite similar a port shouldn't be that difficult but sadly there aren't any devs interested in picking this up.
I'm trying to get some insight into porting myself and maybe I'll give it a go if I feel confident ;)

Reactions: xPr0metheus

xPr0metheus

Oct 27, 2012
Look in the dev forum, afaik no. Too much effort, we will get kk eventually. As you are in germany, have you been able to test the note 12.2 in a shop?

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

Unfortunately not :( From specs they are identical right? Only the size different and software?

{Diemex}

Jan 30, 2011
Germany
Unfortunately not :( From specs they are identical right? Only the size different and software?

Same resolution but on a bigger screen and different software. Hardware seems to be the same.
I might try the 12.2, but am actually looking forward to the successor of the ativ q.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Right now there is no port. Considering the hardware is quite similar a port shouldn't be that difficult but sadly there aren't any devs interested in picking this up.
    I'm trying to get some insight into porting myself and maybe I'll give it a go if I feel confident ;)