screen stopped working

Search This thread

Jamil313

Aug 5, 2012
Detroit
Hi I have a sprint htc one s-off n I flashed a viper Rom from recovery after that my screen stopped responding I also flashed htc stock rom thats pre rooted from recovery but the screen still doesn't work it turns on and off but the I cant click on anything any advice on how I could fix that

praveensk.rcb

Apr 13, 2014
Berlin
Hi I have a sprint htc one s-off n I flashed a viper Rom from recovery after that my screen stopped responding I also flashed htc stock rom thats pre rooted from recovery but the screen still doesn't work it turns on and off but the I cant click on anything any advice on how I could fix that

you might have flashed a wrong kernel...thats why screen is not responding... you might have to do an ruu...
follow this guide...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2503646:good::fingers-crossed:

Reactions: Jamil313

Jamil313

Aug 5, 2012
Detroit
you might have flashed a wrong kernel...thats why screen is not responding... you might have to do an ruu...
follow this guide...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2503646:good::fingers-crossed:

Lol i been so hard to unlock this sprint phone for 3 days non stop i still couldnt go anywhere with it i been following this guild line but for some reason i cannot go by downgrading hboot i got s-off i unlocked the bootloader im rooted just like this post says & thank you so much but i downloaded the badboyz kitkat rom and now the screen is working fine now im back to trying to unlock it :\

praveensk.rcb

Apr 13, 2014
Berlin
Lol i been so hard to unlock this sprint phone for 3 days non stop i still couldnt go anywhere with it i been following this guild line but for some reason i cannot go by downgrading hboot i got s-off i unlocked the bootloader im rooted just like this post says & thank you so much but i downloaded the badboyz kitkat rom and now the screen is working fine now im back to trying to unlock it :\

ok... to unlock it you must be on a sense based rom stock or custom and android 4.1.2 else it wont work...:fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts