[Q] [BUG] Phone app hanging on first SMS sent after reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bouyssic

Apr 24, 2014
Nantes
Hello All,

I'm new to the rooting and rom debugging process, therefor I need a hand from you.

I've installed an Omnirom on my Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 and I have a little issue.

Whenever I restart the phone and send a text message, I have an android message saying the Phone App stopped working.

While the text message goes through to the contact I send it to, it still bothers me a bit.

Do you know of a way to check the logs for this issue ? Which logs should I watch ?

Thanks for any insight you can give me on this.

Regards
Christian

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-24-10-09-53.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-24-10-09-53.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 61

baddelay

Jun 28, 2010
Holledau
Hi there,

same here on my Galaxy Note N7000.

And there's another issue: If I want to use the sharpen/soft editing inside the gallery, the Editor closes as well.

Thanks, OmniRom for this great great work! It feels like I have a new phone right now.

Regards,

Stefan

Hello All,

I'm new to the rooting and rom debugging process, therefor I need a hand from you.

I've installed an Omnirom on my Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 and I have a little issue.

Whenever I restart the phone and send a text message, I have an android message saying the Phone App stopped working.

While the text message goes through to the contact I send it to, it still bothers me a bit.

Do you know of a way to check the logs for this issue ? Which logs should I watch ?

Thanks for any insight you can give me on this.

Regards
Christian

bouyssic

Apr 24, 2014
Nantes
Hi there,

And there's another issue: If I want to use the sharpen/soft editing inside the gallery, the Editor closes as well.

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Indeed, I had not noticed that since I never used the option. I can look into that as well if someone helps me identify the logs.

Thanks for sharing that info

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts