Battery issue with Xposed

Search This thread

TexasNexus1

Jul 13, 2013
I put Xposed on my Nexus 5 last week and battery life has dropped off notably. I tried Franco kernal but seems even worse. I guess missing ART really makes that much difference? Before I uninstall does anyone have any suggestions? Like the mods but... Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
You want to disable all modules then enable them one by one to find which is causing the battery drain, assuming an Xposed module is causing it.

I'd give BetterBatteryStats a try first, though, to try and determine what's the cause of the battery drain.

It's unlikely that it's related to the framework itself (and remember, modules != framework.)

Reactions: TexasNexus1

TexasNexus1

Jul 13, 2013
I disabled everything but Gravity Box and battery is back to it's old self. Will add modules 1 at a time going forward to allow for battery testing. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You want to disable all modules then enable them one by one to find which is causing the battery drain, assuming an Xposed module is causing it.

I'd give BetterBatteryStats a try first, though, to try and determine what's the cause of the battery drain.

It's unlikely that it's related to the framework itself (and remember, modules != framework.)