Internal storage space won't clear. Always says full.

Search This thread

superfamiking

Apr 3, 2009
As the topic says no matter what i do (i have moved all my photos and videos and music to the sd card) my internal storage always says full. (using 4.1gb of the 4.9 available.)

Even using windows to explore the internal memory i can only find a couple of 100mb of data etc on the internal storage, but windows also shows it as full............ could there be hidden files somewhere?

Under storage in the settings it says i am using 2.19gb for pictures and video, but i have transferred them all to the sd!!!!!

Driving me mad, any suggestions. I am using the stock kit kat update that came out a recently

thanks

Last edited:

humanzqzr

Jun 6, 2014
Mumbai
As the topic says no matter what i do (i have moved all my photos and videos and music to the sd card) my internal storage always says full. (using 4.1gb of the 4.9 available.)

Even using windows to explore the internal memory i can only find a couple of 100mb of data etc on the internal storage, but windows also shows it as full............ could there be hidden files somewhere?

Under storage in the settings it says i am using 2.19gb for pictures and video, but i have transferred them all to the sd!!!!!

Driving me mad, any suggestions. I am using the stock kit kat update that came out a recently

thanks

reflash your phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look for big files named thumbdata.
    I had three of them, they tooked aproxmently 1,5 gb on my phone.

Skickat från min C5503 via Tapatalk