how's T-mobile connection in Chicago Area?

Search This thread

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Thinking about switching to T-mobile in the SW Suburbs of Chicago; I'm on wifi most of the time, so data speed isnt important to me, but, we MUST have good phone call quality in our house.

Is this an issue for anyone in chicago land, or, if we get a phone that is "wifi capable", and we have a fast,strong, wifi network in our house, does this become a non issue?
We had ATT, which was no problem in the house, and recently switched to Sprint, with the hopes of a stong "Spark Network" here; well, one of our phones in Spark compatible, and works fine, but the other 2 phones are HTC One's, not spark "compatible", and have poor phone call quality and reception in the house. We are waiting on an AirRave front Sprint, but, if that doesnt work, we're ready to go to T-Mobile..

Sorry for this weird question here, but, I trust my buds on XDA to give a real report on stuff like this, NOT the people from T-Mobile

Thanks! :good:

Jo_795

Jan 8, 2011
Thinking about switching to T-mobile in the SW Suburbs of Chicago; I'm on wifi most of the time, so data speed isnt important to me, but, we MUST have good phone call quality in our house.

Is this an issue for anyone in chicago land, or, if we get a phone that is "wifi capable", and we have a fast,strong, wifi network in our house, does this become a non issue?
We had ATT, which was no problem in the house, and recently switched to Sprint, with the hopes of a stong "Spark Network" here; well, one of our phones in Spark compatible, and works fine, but the other 2 phones are HTC One's, not spark "compatible", and have poor phone call quality and reception in the house. We are waiting on an AirRave front Sprint, but, if that doesnt work, we're ready to go to T-Mobile..

Sorry for this weird question here, but, I trust my buds on XDA to give a real report on stuff like this, NOT the people from T-Mobile

you will get the both of both worlds, i work for tmobile and also a tmobile customer. now I had sprint for7 years and switched to tmobile afterwards. it depends on which area your interested in. If you want me to give you the full details pm me a message and ill explain everything. where do you live by?

Reactions: wase4711

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you will get the both of both worlds, i work for tmobile and also a tmobile customer. now I had sprint for7 years and switched to tmobile afterwards. it depends on which area your interested in. If you want me to give you the full details pm me a message and ill explain everything. where do you live by?