[ROM][4 FEB 2012]SHADOW HAWK V3.0|Sense 3.0|Android 2.3.5[2.10.401.9][PDROID][USR]

Search This thread

PeejPeej

Apr 4, 2009
Great work our friend,just one thing.I have put your rom on my gf DS,and she is missing the facebook app and fb for htc sense,i have tryed to install removed apps zip with recovery,clearing cache and dalvik but it keep's giving me error code 7,no way to install it,can you please try to fix it and check it.Best regards and keep up with good work.:)

I also get the error code 7

DTHC

Sep 28, 2009
Succesfully restored app's

All app's restored ok,one more thing now :)
Frendstream app is working ok,but no frendstream widget in list,tryed changing permisions but still no success to bring it back,any idea where to search and what to change?Best regards.

Eclipse_Droid

Sep 9, 2011
Cambridge
All app's restored ok,one more thing now :)
Frendstream app is working ok,but no frendstream widget in list,tryed changing permisions but still no success to bring it back,any idea where to search and what to change?Best regards.

have you tried a reset of the device with fastboot turned off? Lngshot, but it might work... It was in the restored apps zip so i don't know why its not there:S

I shall look into it for you though

blindndumb

Sep 3, 2011
Scrolling in AppDrawer lags smooth acceleraton..
Sometime it too happens in settings too..

Please use more build.prop properties for increasing speed and performance
This could help and fix smooth acceleration :)

# Use GPU for rendering UI
debug.sf.hw=1

Last edited:

Eclipse_Droid

Sep 9, 2011
Cambridge
Down on my list of things to do for next release;)

Next version won't be for a while though. Im back at work today and got a lot to catch up with! Thanks for the feedback though mate:)

Scrolling in AppDrawer lags smooth acceleraton..
Sometime it too happens in settings too..

Please use more build.prop properties for increasing speed and performance
This could help and fix smooth acceleration :)

PeejPeej

Apr 4, 2009
The new zip file with the removed apps does work! The friend stream widget is working fine here after installing the zip file :confused:
Really like your rom :D thanks!

IT.Adviser

Feb 19, 2008
I still have bug with call history on 2.1 rom and Hyperion kernel: "The application People (process com.android.htccontacts) has stopped unexpectedly.Pleasy try again."

Maybe I need clear some caches after 2.0 rom before 2.1 flashing to fix this issue?

lenaourg

Nov 11, 2009
great rom

hi! your rom is very smooth and i don't find no bug for now! good battery life.
i use hyperion 2.0 kernel
thx

nodeffect

Mar 7, 2011
Hey man, I just got two problems right now .. the widgets are not in 3D and how do I disable the volume button wake up screen ? Hope u could help me fix it... Not really bugs but just annoyances.. thanks man

Eclipse_Droid

Sep 9, 2011
Cambridge
Hey man, I just got two problems right now .. the widgets are not in 3D and how do I disable the volume button wake up screen ? Hope u could help me fix it... Not really bugs but just annoyances.. thanks man
the widgets are not in 3d as the ultrasmooth Rosie mod keeps them in 2d to speed up the scrolling between homescreens. If you want original 2d back you just need to replace Rosie.apk in system/app with 1 from the stock build. And I will upload a flashable
Zip tonight for reverting to no unlock via volume keys

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA App

Last edited:

nodeffect

Mar 7, 2011
Thank you so much Eclipse_Droid , can you make a flashable rosie too? Just post a download link here? Thanks.

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
IMO, 2D Rosie is far superior :p

If RCtweaks is in this ROM, just disable supersmooth Rosie in the settings...

No need to flash a patch..

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SHADOW HAWK V3.0

V3.0 Released!

Ultra Smooth Rosie mod applied! credit to hamdir and his amazing guide on how to edit the Rosie.apk!

V3.0 has had a lot of changes to make this ROM 1 of the most versitile Sense 3 ROM's out there for the Desire s.

Scroll down for full Changelog.

Re-Built from the latest 2.10.401.9 BASE.

FEATURES:

*Ultra Smooth Rosie mod applied! (Thanks to hamdir)

*Fully Deodexed

*All apps Zipaligned

*Latest Superuser + Busybox installed

*Stock HTC Kernel as default - with the option to flash Hyperion V2 Kernel from post 2.

*Virtuous OC Daemon installed - will only work if you flash a supporting kernel (see post 2)

*RCmix Tweaks (thanks to rc-team and lowveld)

*LOTS of bloatware removed!

*Pre-installed ad-free hosts files

*Advanced power menu

*Glow effects in menus

*Wake phone with volume keys (thanks to lowveld)

*Fonts changed to Roboto ICS style

*Stock Battery with percentage mod

*Removed dock mode

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog for V3.0

*Rebased on the latest Europe RUU 2.10.401.9

*Removed Beats Audio and reverted to stock Music App as per requests!;)

*Updated Market to latest version

*Added auto zipalign on boot script

*PDroid Privacy Protection installed with relevant files to work (all credit to the respective authors)

*Added DroidWall Firewall app for greater user control over apps! (all credit to the respective authors)

*Restore Removed apps flashable zip can be found in post 2!

Changelog for V2.1

*Now working with Hyperion Kernel V2.0

*Bug in call history and dialer fixed!

*removed OC/UV Beater app - Can be installed seperately from post 2 for those using Hyperion Kernel V2.0

Changelog for v2.0

*Ultra Smooth Rosie tweak applied! This mod goes 1 step further than the "Super Smooth" Rosie mod. See it for yourself! No lag whatsoever on the home screens!! Thanks to hamdir for his guide on decompiling and editing the Rosie.apk.

*Removed dock mode - afaik this does not work on most, if not all sense 3 ROM's for this phone so i've removed it altogether!

*Virtuous OC Daemon added - This will only be activated upon installing a kernel that supports it! I would recommend installing the Hyperion kernel from post 2 if you want to use the Daemon;)

*Added OCUVBeater2v1.5 app (Supports OC/UV if using the Hyperion Kernel)

*Added latest Superuser and Binaries

*Pre-installed ad-free hosts files (rom should now be ad-free)

DOWNLOAD V3.0 HERE

Special Thanks to :

*Dsixda for his kitchen

*The UOT Kitchen team

*lowveld & proxuser for all their help and support

*Hamdir for his Ultra Smooth Rosie mod

*HTC for the new base

*XDA devs for the inspiration!

screenshots
    FLASHABLE ADD-ONS

Hyperion Kernel V2.0 - Thanks lowveld for such an amazing kernel!:D
    http://www.multiupload.com/KSA2LZ9PXM
    MD5SUM: b7cad334a2d6d3cba9851a91d748fba3

OC/UV Beater V1.5
    http://www.multiupload.com/HCMJ8MXOTD

Revert to Stock Fonts
    xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=782277&d=1321280164

Restore Removed Apps - Wipe Cache and Dalvik then flash via recovery. Keep what you want and remove what you don't want with Titanium
    http://www.filesavr.com/CIBTT7YDV0EIXJ8

Revert to Full 3D Rosie
    http://www.multiupload.com/ZRPT899Q1J

MORE COMING SOON!
    no problem. i will take a look at it now

EDIT: New zip added in post 2. Should work now.... Sorry about that guys.
    Sorry but after reading first post I didn't get what you changed to original Hyperion... :confused:
    Found a download link in this tread (from dropbox): http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=358891