[ROM] |4/21/2012| |ReloadedROM™| |CM9 Reloaded v1.2H| |Kindle Fire| |Kernel 3.0|

Search This thread

Ixthusdan

May 14, 2012
Mishawaka, IN
Newer ROMs are using a kernel that makes the charging work, both lights and icons. Also, MaDaCo ROM is the best for a better android experience and an Amazon experience on the same kindle.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    20572262.jpg

This will be a thread where people can give feedback on my rom for the KF. I was requested to create this because some people can not post in the development section yet. Please give positive feedback as well as constructive criticism in this thread. Also, you can make requests for features. Thank you guys for all of the support and I hope that everyone can express their opinion about CM9 Reloaded on the KF.

Cheers, everyone!

Original Development thread found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1563171
    Thanks everyone. I hope that in the future this from can become even more stable.

~ BiteBlaze via HTC Sensation
    The kindle doesn't shutdown completely when you do short-press of the button and select shutdown from the menu. The lcd still glows. I saw a few of us ask this question, but did not see a response other than the workaround of vlong button press shutdown. Any better ideas or fixes?

I have the latest cm9 1.2H rom and hashcode's kernel #7 flashed.

Its a kernel issue that I'm actively troubleshooting (it might be the last big bug actually).

Sent from my XT894 using XDA
    The other issue is Netflix. The application itself works, I can browse titles and stuff, but no videos play. I click play and nothing. No error or anything, just nothing. Will 1.3 fix this?

There is a build.prop fix you can do to get this working without 1.3. :) To fix it, use RootExplorer (or any other file manager with root permissions) and locate your build.prop file. Find the line that says ro.product.model, and change the value from "Kindle Fire" to "Amazon Kindle Fire". Save it, and reboot. This will fix it.

If you haven't done this before, shoot me a pm and I'll try to walk you through it. :)
    Fantastic

Just flashed this and it works so well! I feel like i finally have a fully fictional android tablet!

Just out of curiosity; Why haven't you made this available via a bit-torrent download (with web seeds)? It would solve the bandwidth issue i noticed you had when you first released this.

Keep up the fantastic work!