[TOOL] The O2x Nullifier 2.2 - Single & Dual Passes!!! SU660

Search This thread

da-pharoah

Mar 24, 2009
Seacoast near Joppa
Hello my fellow Android crack flashers! So Volk and I have wrote(him) and tested(me) his g2x nullifier for our phones. Well it works flawlessly! Which his thread is here. So with our learning adventures he has helped me port it to the O2x. So here is the run down. This was originally created as the g2xscrubber was insufficient enough for our flashberry addiction, and on top of that if wouldn't wipe our /cache either. And yes this is the same thing from the p990 dev thread but I just wanted to post in the official su660 thread since its avail for me to do so... :)

So the domino effect has begun. This is a simple script that will wipe your internal partitions cleaner then a whistle and get it dam near like new status, perfectly ready for a ROM. Like as if you just purchased it and didnt have any data on it nor a ROM and needed to be flashed. And yes it came all tricked out like that with CWM and all.. haha :)

So here it is...

The O2x Nullifier

This uses a special command in combination with a special file to overwrite the internal partitions with 0's, hence "Null" for 0 and "-ifier" for the fact that it does something. It also formats the partitions afterward, including /cache too! Enjoy!

Some brief need to knows:

1. This is a little lengthy process so please bear with it. The longest wipe is on /data which will take about 7 minutes. Obviously, make sure you have plenty of battery life before running it. I've ran this Nullifier like 20 times in the last two days of first testing and on average its about 1204 seconds or about 19.8 minutes, on average. The Single pass zip is only half of the time of course. Or you can just watch the progress bar. After 20 times of nullifing and log pulling in 2 days, im pretty dang sure the bar is accurate. So enjoy!

2. ONCE THE NULLIFICATION PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPLETED DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TURN OFF OR LET YOUR PHONE DIE BEFORE FLASHING A ROM OR RESTORING... or you will brick your phone.

3. I will provide help, support, etc. for this, but as always flash at your own risk and I am not responsible if you turn your phone into your next non-aerodynamic frisby.

Enjoy!

Also I have now decided to copy the log to sdcard at completion (thanks to DARKSIDE for the idea). But from now on the log created in /tmp while in cwm is now copied to sdcard as O2x-Nullified-recovery.log. So it will still be deleted from RAM but never lost any more!!!!! muhahahahahahah... love it! :D

Thanks go to Волк aka Volk for letting me test and learn from his G2x Nullifier script. And also to owain94 for helping me make sure that this thing will run ok on the O2x, since I dont actually have the O2x..

Attachments

• O2x_Nullifier_2.2_Single_pass.zip
    156.8 KB · Views: 45
  • O2x_Nullifier_2.2_Dual_pass.zip
    156.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Reactions: tablighs and uniz

da-pharoah

Mar 24, 2009
Seacoast near Joppa
Also if is doesn't work, please we need logs. You need to use a file explorer or put the external sdcard into your pc and grab and upload or pm me the log from your sdcard the file will be named 'O2x-Nullified-recovery.log'

da-pharoah

Mar 24, 2009
Seacoast near Joppa
Hi!

I have su660, i would like to know the difference bettween nullifier single n dual? Or which one works with su660?

Im new to this.

Thanks a lot!

Sent from my LG-SU660 using XDA
haha nice avatar pic! but the difference is based on ocd levels. lol Basically we originally did the Nullifier to have two passes in the nullification process just to make sure that all data has been zero'd out before formatting. However with the time it takes to complete such a process it seemed a bit much and end users didnt like it much. So we made the single and dual passes. Basically the single pass only does one nullification pass before formatting and moving to the next partition.

chupi_24

Feb 26, 2011
Makati City
getting an error on CWM saying "build.prop s660..."something and its not doing its thing...sorry was not able to get the exact message...will try later if have time

da-pharoah

Mar 24, 2009
Seacoast near Joppa
getting an error on CWM saying "build.prop s660..."something and its not doing its thing...sorry was not able to get the exact message...will try later if have time
sorry didnt see this till now.. it was my moms bday yesterday so I wasnt paying attention... however please get the log from /cache/recovery/last_log... Im not going to guess at what the error could be. I gotta have actual info to give you a better resolution.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello my fellow Android crack flashers! So Volk and I have wrote(him) and tested(me) his g2x nullifier for our phones. Well it works flawlessly! Which his thread is here. So with our learning adventures he has helped me port it to the O2x. So here is the run down. This was originally created as the g2xscrubber was insufficient enough for our flashberry addiction, and on top of that if wouldn't wipe our /cache either. And yes this is the same thing from the p990 dev thread but I just wanted to post in the official su660 thread since its avail for me to do so... :)

So the domino effect has begun. This is a simple script that will wipe your internal partitions cleaner then a whistle and get it dam near like new status, perfectly ready for a ROM. Like as if you just purchased it and didnt have any data on it nor a ROM and needed to be flashed. And yes it came all tricked out like that with CWM and all.. haha :)

So here it is...

The O2x Nullifier

This uses a special command in combination with a special file to overwrite the internal partitions with 0's, hence "Null" for 0 and "-ifier" for the fact that it does something. It also formats the partitions afterward, including /cache too! Enjoy!

Some brief need to knows:

1. This is a little lengthy process so please bear with it. The longest wipe is on /data which will take about 7 minutes. Obviously, make sure you have plenty of battery life before running it. I've ran this Nullifier like 20 times in the last two days of first testing and on average its about 1204 seconds or about 19.8 minutes, on average. The Single pass zip is only half of the time of course. Or you can just watch the progress bar. After 20 times of nullifing and log pulling in 2 days, im pretty dang sure the bar is accurate. So enjoy!

2. ONCE THE NULLIFICATION PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPLETED DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TURN OFF OR LET YOUR PHONE DIE BEFORE FLASHING A ROM OR RESTORING... or you will brick your phone.

3. I will provide help, support, etc. for this, but as always flash at your own risk and I am not responsible if you turn your phone into your next non-aerodynamic frisby.

Enjoy!

Also I have now decided to copy the log to sdcard at completion (thanks to DARKSIDE for the idea). But from now on the log created in /tmp while in cwm is now copied to sdcard as O2x-Nullified-recovery.log. So it will still be deleted from RAM but never lost any more!!!!! muhahahahahahah... love it! :D

Thanks go to Волк aka Volk for letting me test and learn from his G2x Nullifier script. And also to owain94 for helping me make sure that this thing will run ok on the O2x, since I dont actually have the O2x..