High memory usage - whats wrong?

Search This thread

bitpie

Aug 27, 2012
Hi. Few times a day a have huge screen lag. I Installed ram manager from Juergen app then uninstalled few apps which I don't use and still no changes.
Why memory is in high usage and how can I fix it?

I9300 on fresh smart droid 2.0 with auto installed apps from playstore

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390436689384.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390436689384.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,661

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
Hi. Few times a day a have huge screen lag. I Installed ram manager from Juergen app then uninstalled few apps which I don't use and still no changes.

Nothing wrong with your memory, thats how android works: http://www.androidcentral.com/ram-what-it-how-its-used-and-why-you-shouldnt-care
If you are using TouchWiz launcher, you can fix the lag by moving to other launcher (i suggest 'Nova Launcher'), using 'Greenify' to hibernate unused apps , or changing to another rom:
TouchWiz seems to work very smoothly on this one: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2060403

Last edited:

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

get an app called disable service and another one called greenify..with greenify you can just hibernate a particular app if its running in background[user app in free version and system app in donation version]
with disable service you can stop google framework and services that are always working in background...but be very specific about disabling those processes coz some are important for play store functionality..

robiii

Jan 23, 2014
Maybe try a factory reset.. If it's so bad