[TOOL] HTC One 2014 (M8) All-In-One Toolkit V12 [4-19-2014] [PERM ROOT]

Search This thread

bjoostema

Apr 1, 2013
Nice!

Thanks for bringing your awesome work to this model! I used your toolkit on my old incredible 4g. I will be checking this out next weekend when I have a day off. Strong work, you're a solid dev :good:

redalertlb

Dec 15, 2007
K-Town
Before I attempt and brick my phone or something does this work with build dates 4/14/14 and later also?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Before I attempt and brick my phone or something does this work with build dates 4/14/14 and later also?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It will work on every build ever created for the device.

is there anyway to add stock recoveries to tool kit....thanks

I tried that before. Didn't work out so well. Every build needs a specific stock recovery. That's too much to deal with, especially supporting every model of the M8

Sent From My HTC One via Someone's Room ;)

-FuRBz-

Jun 28, 2010
Boston
Looks like I'll be rooting my phone after all. Have to say I don't mind this sense version that much ..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: E.Rhyme

skinsfanbdh

Feb 15, 2012
Chesapeake,VA
im on windows 8 and when I install the drivers I get an error drivers not compatible. then I reinstall and get no error but I get another error device not found.

IRIE4IPIER

Feb 25, 2009
I am running 64-bit windows 8.1 and the htc drivers don't install correctly, i get the error, "the driver installer is not supported for this operating system."
i googled for 64 bit version in case this one from toolkit is 32 bit but no luck.

Philly Jim

Aug 27, 2011
Broomall, Pa
Hellow Peep's it's been awhile since I owned an HTC but I found a deal on an M8 I couldn't pass up , my question is will this toolkir work on the latest update ,that is 4.4.4 ? Just rather be safe then sorry ......Thank's in advance for help , Much Thank's to the op , ive used toolkits like this on my N7 and N6 look's the same anyway Monday suck's let's just hope we all get threw it in one piece ............THank's JIm

Philly Jim

Aug 27, 2011
Broomall, Pa

actually been to busy to try and since I have other phones that are rooted like my nexus 6 and my Note Edge it keep's my Flashaholic tendencies under control , maybe this weekend ,I've been wanting to try out Viper Rom since my M7 , i'll keep you posted but as far as the rooting tool on this thread goes I'm not so sure the developer never chimed in and it doesn't seem like that many people have tried it , and like I said No One replied so I took that as a Bad sighn , there are more then one way to skin a cat , this will be rooted soon enough , my Note Edge and N6 and Note Pro 12.2 have been keeping me busy...............:D

deepsouth06

Aug 2, 2009
McAllen, Tx
After all this time with no answer I guess I'm on my own and will have to take my chances.........................:confused:

actually been to busy to try and since I have other phones that are rooted like my nexus 6 and my Note Edge it keep's my Flashaholic tendencies under control , maybe this weekend ,I've been wanting to try out Viper Rom since my M7 , i'll keep you posted but as far as the rooting tool on this thread goes I'm not so sure the developer never chimed in and it doesn't seem like that many people have tried it , and like I said No One replied so I took that as a Bad sighn , there are more then one way to skin a cat , this will be rooted soon enough , my Note Edge and N6 and Note Pro 12.2 have been keeping me busy...............:D
I hope you find a solution. Got my M8 a few months after it came out and was rooted since and been running Viper. Rom is great, i acutally also had it on my M7 as well and it was a great ROM for daily use. Good luck.

Reactions: Philly Jim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm going to maintain only one thread (universal thread), since its easier to manage. My toolkit supports this model. Download links and info are in the link below

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2699065
    V1.0.1 Released! 4-8-2014
    - Added Support for Sprint (Use ClockWorkMod for the recovery)
    - Clarified some steps to make it easier to understand
    - Fixed some grammar errors

Download is in Post 2.
    Looks like I'll be rooting my phone after all. Have to say I don't mind this sense version that much ..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    After all this time with no answer I guess I'm on my own and will have to take my chances.........................:confused:

I hope you find a solution. Got my M8 a few months after it came out and was rooted since and been running Viper. Rom is great, i acutally also had it on my M7 as well and it was a great ROM for daily use. Good luck.