[Q] Choose Between phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dioogomartins

Aug 27, 2014
Hi guys,

i need your help, i need to buy a new phone and I have two in mind: OnePlus One(64gb) and LG G3( 32gb/3gb ram).

I do gaming use and media consuming, I consider myself a medium/heavy user.

Wich one I should buy?

Thank you in advance.

sbauco

Aug 22, 2014
When you're dealing with two high-end, respected phones, it really comes down more to personal preference, although there are some important factors to consider. You still need to procure an invite to order a OnePlus One, although that task is gradually becoming easier. Also, the One comes with Cyanogen preloaded. The removable battery and SD card on the G3 may also be important to you (they definitely are for me). Otherwise, the two handsets are extremely similar spec-wise, apart from the 1440p screen on the G3, which comes with its own benefits and caveats. You really cannot go wrong with either.

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
There are 3 threads already established that are devoted to discussions about devices, please read, and if necessary, repost your question in one of these threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

There are also several other discussion threads that you probably should review to help you. They are What phone do you wish you had? or
The Worst Android Device That You've Ever Had & Why
or even this place that talks about The best phone you ever owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.