[REF] ALL ROMS | ROOTING | FAQs | STICKIES | POSTING RULES | Read Before Posting

Search This thread

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Hi,

To get this forum a little more organized your help is needed.

This thread will list and link to all threads worthy of being "stickied", it will be the only sticky in the forum (bar one) so please don't ask.

Please leave your suggestions for new threads [with the thread link please] to be added to this list below and I will attend to this as and when necessary.

Please leave your suggestions in case you think a thread does not belong here. Use the form [threadname|target forum|explanation]. All requests will be verified and attended to as and when necessary.

This thread will be cleaned periodically, so please don't be offended if your post disappears.

____________________​

Read and search before posting a new thread - redundant threads will be closed.
Reply to existing threads before starting a new thread - redundant threads will be closed.

____________________​

Moderation
Forum Searching | Posting | The Basics: (Make sure you've read them before starting a new thread)

ALL Inspire 4G ROMS:

Guides | Rooting: (The guides to the basics)

Kernels

Tools

Miscellaneous / Important Links (DHD Compatibility) thanks to Scabes24

Please PM me, If you have suggestions or if you think something else should be included in here.

Last edited:

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thread DELETED/Locked??? This is DEVELOPMENT section not Q&A/General!!!!

Thinking of posting a new thread???

Use the search button on the top bar between "New Posts" and "Quick Links"

If any mod, including myself, continue to find new threads about topics that have threads already existing.
The thread will be locked with no notice and/or up to a temp BAN!!.

Mods, including myself, are not here to keep the forum organized after the fact, we need your help to keep it organized, clean and grouped.

To the dedicated members that care to keep this forum, subforums included, clean and organized and grouped.
Please start reporting threads to the mods to take action. Using this button.

Thank You and happy easy searching. :)
c912e676f56ef639b43303fb7613935b2g.jpg

jwzg

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 31, 2006
Prattville, AL
Keep all questions in "General" section or in your ROM related thread

As the thread title implies, there are far too many questions in the development threads. The development threads are reserved for ROM developers and for those who write tools to flash or cook. They are not for questions such as "What is the best ROM?" and "Why am I stuck in bootloop?" I will close all "best ROM" threads immediately and move all questions to the general section from this point on.
Thanks for your help in keeping the forum clean.

wlfpck

Sep 25, 2011
The following thread has either been deleted or moved. Not really sure which. Clicking the link that is listed leads to the thread not found.

[GUIDE]Inspire 4G guide to rooting and flashing.(Updated & Now with videos!)

Reactions: singer

danstheman7

Apr 20, 2011
Long Island NY
Not sure where to put this, so therefore, putting it in here, to keep the forums clean.

I'd like to offer developers some free hosting space for their ROMs. Noticed some developers use super slow file hosts (unintentionally, of course) so I'd like to offer free hosting space for ROMs.

PM me and I'll give you an FTP log in!

Top Liked Posts