Best Case for Extended Battery $5 (Picture)

Search This thread

newjerseycat

Mar 16, 2006
Ebay

TPU BUMPER Case for Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus GT I9250

Attachments

• DSC00345.jpg
    DSC00345.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 3,357
  • DSC00348.jpg
    DSC00348.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 2,982
  • DSC00327.jpg
    DSC00327.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 2,880

mising

May 19, 2010
Thank you for a great find, I have been wanting a bumper case. Can we get a picture of the side with the volume buttons? Does it need to be modified at all for the volume buttons? I only ask because the case I have now is for the GSM version and I had to trim the inside with an emery board because it would turn down the volume by itself. But for five bucks it's not that big a deal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

newjerseycat

Mar 16, 2006
You wont have anything to worry about in terms of the buttons aligning properly on your Galaxy Nexus.

Attachments

• DSC00350.jpg
    DSC00350.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 1,905
Reactions: mising

fascinate

Dec 28, 2010
Looks like a nice case. And all for less than $5! In for the white one.

If you'd like to see it shown in a video, I believe this guy shows it at around 1:50 with I believe an extended battery. It's hard to tell since he doesn't talk and only gives thumbs up throughout the video. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS-NLgIcs38

chuckdz3

Oct 23, 2010
Naptown
Can u post a link to the 3800mah one? Thanks

my guess is that this case will fit for any battery since it leaves the battery cover exposed. The 3800mah battery will just stick out and not be covered. I don't know just my guess since I do not have the case. I think i will still buy one since it looks like it will fit anything.

Also the link says its for the i9250 but the op has it for the sch-i515? So I am assuming this is compatible for both cdma and gsm variants?

Last edited:

4Pr3mier

Dec 1, 2011
I hope you don't mind me posting pictures of the black one.

Bumper1.jpg

Bumper2.jpg

Bumper3.jpg

Bumper4.jpg

Bumper5.jpg

I have to say, I really like this case. I prefer this over my SGP Neo Hybrid case which I cut the back out of.
You can tell that this is a cheap $5 "chinese made" case because there are rough areas where you can see the injection points.
Also, right above the rear speaker, the cutout is too low exposing some of the housing of the phone itself and not just the battery door. It is very minimal and doesn't annoy me at all.
I can confirm that you CAN remove the battery door while having the bumper on for the GSM GNEX. I tested it with both the extended battery door and the original door. I guess there was a big enough difference in the Verizon one make this impossible.

Biomera

Feb 6, 2012
Edmonton
CANADA

I LOVE that case! I'm looking for a case for my 3800 extended battery. I need it to ship to Canada...

Let me know guys.

At least what I could search on Ebay for it?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I hope you don't mind me posting pictures of the black one.

Bumper1.jpg

Bumper2.jpg

Bumper3.jpg

Bumper4.jpg

Bumper5.jpg

I have to say, I really like this case. I prefer this over my SGP Neo Hybrid case which I cut the back out of.
    You can tell that this is a cheap $5 "chinese made" case because there are rough areas where you can see the injection points.
    Also, right above the rear speaker, the cutout is too low exposing some of the housing of the phone itself and not just the battery door. It is very minimal and doesn't annoy me at all.
    I can confirm that you CAN remove the battery door while having the bumper on for the GSM GNEX. I tested it with both the extended battery door and the original door. I guess there was a big enough difference in the Verizon one make this impossible.
    Ebay

TPU BUMPER Case for Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus GT I9250
    You wont have anything to worry about in terms of the buttons aligning properly on your Galaxy Nexus.
    The white portion is hard plastic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA