my htc ome m7 (memory problem) help!!!

Search This thread

samhawk

Mar 5, 2012
xdaforums.com
hello!
i have htce one m7 32 GB, i had it with custom rom (Team Venom), once i had enter to recovery and i did wipe then i reboot it but it stuk on the green htc logo "quietly brilliant" on that case i tryed to install all new rom but the problem is i cant to enter to sd

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
hello!
i have htce one m7 32 GB, i had it with custom rom (Team Venom), once i had enter to recovery and i did wipe then i reboot it but it stuk on the green htc logo "quietly brilliant" on that case i tryed to install all new rom but the problem is i cant to enter to sd

what do you mean:
i cant to enter to sd
?

use adb push or adb sideload from twrp

alray

May 22, 2012
thanks
i mean i cant put the firmware on the memory

you should be able the use adb commands from recovery to push the rom to your sdcard or use adb sideload method.

Code:
adb push name_of_rom.zip /sdcard/

then in twrp select ''install'' and choose your rom, swipe to install.

or use adb sideload: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2318497

btw I suppose you meant ''software (rom)'' not ''firmware''. Firmware is not flashed trough recovery and don't need to be on the sdcard to be flashed. (flashed via fastboot)

Last edited:
Reactions: samhawk

samhawk

Mar 5, 2012
xdaforums.com
you should be able the use adb commands from recovery to push the rom to your sdcard or use adb sideload method.

Code:

btw I suppose you meant ''software (rom)'' not ''firmware''. Firmware is not flashed trough recovery and don't need to be on the sdcard to be flashed. (flashed via fastboot)

thanks
sorry but i did not understand ""adb commands, adb sideload method, twrp"
and other thing, do i have to know my htc one CID and MID number to download specific rom?

Last edited:

alray

May 22, 2012
thanks
sorry but i did not understand ""adb commands, adb sideload method, twrp"

do you have the android sdk installed on your computer? You will need it, its the base. I supposed you already know about adb/fastboot commands because you said you were running a custom rom which require adb/fastboot to unlock the bootloader and flash a recovery... TWRP is a custom recovery, you said you wiped everything from recovery... which recovery are you using?

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

instruction to sideload or push the rom can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2318497

samhawk

Mar 5, 2012
xdaforums.com
do you have the android sdk installed on your computer? You will need it, its the base. I supposed you already know about adb/fastboot commands because you said you were running a custom rom which require adb/fastboot to unlock the bootloader and flash a recovery... TWRP is a custom recovery, you said you wiped everything from recovery... which recovery are you using?

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

instruction to sideload or push the rom can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2318497

thank you and am sorry!
i had that phone like that "with custom rom" now in this state i guess its the same recovery thats you are talking about "TWRP"
is any other way to flash it without using that way "put rom on the phone then install it with recovery" ?

samhawk

Mar 5, 2012
xdaforums.com
yes you have to know what RUU you need
then just lock the bootloader and flash the RUU from windows

the phone dosnt turned up it stucks on htc logo also its unloked bootloader and has recovery
the problem begin when i did wipe then when i try to reboot i did not swipe to install superuser, i did dont install, after that it has rebooted and stuck on htc logo
unlock-bootloader-install-twrp-root-google-play-edition-htc-one.w654.jpg

now how can i know my the RUU that i need and the phone cant turn on?

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
the phone dosnt turned up it stucks on htc logo also its unloked bootloader and has recovery
the problem begin when i did wipe then when i try to reboot i did not swipe to install superuser, i did dont install, after that it has rebooted and stuck on htc logo
unlock-bootloader-install-twrp-root-google-play-edition-htc-one.w654.jpg

now how can i know my the RUU that i need and the phone cant turn on?

your recovery is very old and their is no RUU for version-main: 4.19.163.5
flash the new one TWRP 2.6.3.3
here > http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/m7

fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img
fastboot erase cache
fastboot reboot-bootloader

then try and push your rom again

Last edited:

samhawk

Mar 5, 2012
xdaforums.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks
    i mean i cant put the firmware on the memory

Code:

thank you and am sorry!
    i had that phone like that "with custom rom" now in this state i guess its the same recovery thats you are talking about "TWRP"
    is any other way to flash it without using that way "put rom on the phone then install it with recovery" ?

Flash a RUU