What do you think of my Photon Q LTE battery times? My new Anker Slim3 test results.
After unboxing my brand new Anker Slim 3, I fully charged it, fully discharged it, and fully charged it again.
I wanted to test the new Slim 3 to see it's charge times, and capacity, so I chose a weekend day so I would have very little usage of my phone.
I proceeded to cycle through fully draining, then recharging, my Motorola Photon Q LTE until the Anker Slim 3 was fully depleted.
So what do you think of these results I documented with my Slim 3 ?????
- 11:30 AM Saturday: Anker Slim 3 fully charged and Motorola Photon Q LTE @ 9% @ 11:30am
- 1:39 PM Saturday Photon Q LTE charged to 100%. Anker Slim3 has 3 shining dots left (2:09 hours of charging)
- 12:00 AM Sunday Motorola Photon Q LTE at 4%. Slim 3 is strangely at 2 shining dots. (although, it had 3 dots when I unplugged it last from the Photon Q) (Motorola Photon Q LTE discharges 96% in 10:21 hours)
- 2:15 AM Sunday: Motorola Photon Q LTE at 100%. Slim 3 at 1 shining dot. (2:15 hours of charging)
(Motorola Photon Q LTE discharges 25% down to 75% battery life while sitting on a dresser for 8 hours)
- 7:30 PM Sunday Motorola Photon Q LTE at 1% and connected to Anker Slim 3 with 1 shining dot.
(Motorola Photon Q LTE discharges in 17:15 hours )
- 8:05 PM Sunday Slim 3 stops charging and 1 last light goes dim. Motorola Photon Q LTE left with 40% charge
I love the Anker Slim size and form factor.
I just bought the Slim 3 to replace my Slim 2 that suddenly stopped working without reason.
Other than the fact that my Slim 2 died without reason, I would recommend the Anker Slim line.