arezzo/Pratovecchio
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Attachments

• 1401277834132.jpg
    1401277834132.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 121

shukyuen

Jul 5, 2011
Love Ghost theme! Work great at IC 3.0,the only thing is miss the flash light at horizontal quick settings!

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Love Ghost theme! Work great at IC 3.0,the only thing is miss the flash light at horizontal quick settings!

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

im sorry i can see your post only now,only red theme is born for InsertCoin v.3 the other theme is born on Rayglobe rom and have different files .yes i know the problem and time by time i rebase all theme . lighthouse specific sections based on the request because what work in IC dnt work in Arhd or other rom...

shukyuen

Jul 5, 2011
im sorry i can see your post only now,only red theme is born for InsertCoin v.3 the other theme is born on Rayglobe rom and have different files .yes i know the problem and time by time i rebase all theme . lighthouse specific sections based on the request because what work in IC dnt work in Arhd or other rom...

Thanks for your reply! It's OK, I try fix red IC theme, beautiful too, but when push the power button the phone just reboot …flash extended APM. zip before the theme, I need reflash the rom, Then flash theme and last the mod of IC?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Thanks for your reply! It's OK, I try fix red IC theme, beautiful too, but when push the power button the phone just reboot …flash extended APM. zip before the theme, I need reflash the rom, Then flash theme and last the mod of IC?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mmmm need to look on it,maybe i forgot the framework.damn

Reactions: shukyuen

Top Liked Posts