[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

VenomTheCat

Dec 10, 2012
Re: PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 BETA-9.5(4.2.1) | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode

I have the latest and my battery icon works I don't know about the signal because I haven't had the money to activate it yet!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

rdw55a

Dec 11, 2011
Reno,NV
Google Pixel 6
Re: PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 BETA-9.5(4.2.1) | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode

Love PA on my N7 running great. Looking forward to PIE in next release:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto

With the latest tilapia build, the only bug I have is the static battery and signal icons. It's a minor bug, but would be nice to get it working.
Everything else is really good and smooth.

Waiting eagerly for the latest latest PA (14th Jan)!! :)

I 2nd this. I think everybody is just waiting for the next release. No one wants to ask for an ETA because it is frowned upon.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

amo66

Nov 8, 2012
AW: PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 BETA-9.5(4.2.1) | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode

Guys wich kernel do you use? With stock kernel the performance was rather poor! But with trinity it`s butter smooth!
Which kernel do you recomend?

mit der tilapia gesendet

PVL_93_RU

Apr 20, 2012

I wonder when v3.0 comes out

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto

Guys wich kernel do you use? With stock kernel the performance was rather poor! But with trinity it`s butter smooth!
Which kernel do you recomend?

mit der tilapia gesendet

I use Mkernel,Franko, and Motley. When a new version comes out I experiment with it. Currently I'm using MKernel a31

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Reactions: amo66

amo66

Nov 8, 2012
AW: PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 BETA-9.5(4.2.1) | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode

Could you give me a link to the M kernel?
Found it
And m kernel isn't molety kernel right?

mit der tilapia gesendet

Last edited:

VenomTheCat

Dec 10, 2012

M-kernel here and is running great!

Also PA 3 should be nice but I just want a little tilapia love with beta 9.9

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto

That was weird. I was getting a message saying that my ROM has an update, but when I browse to it on the server there is only that "OLD" folder with the same old three files in it. What gives?

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

rdw55a

Dec 11, 2011
Reno,NV
Google Pixel 6

No PIE for tilapia yet. But soon I hope. Love it on my Galaxy Nexus.

xylitoli

Oct 7, 2010

Yea, I got the update message too, but then it said something about the server being offline. I can still browse the directories though...
And no update to be found :confused:

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2006

Come on people, read a little... That update was pulled...

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto

Come on people, read a little... That update was pulled...

Read where? It was pulled today? If your talking about the one Moles posted last week, it was pulled after I told him it doesn't work. Read a little.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto

There is a new build for the grouper N7. (pie2) Hopefully this means a tilapia build is coming soon.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

aaronpoweruser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2007
earth

Uploading a pie 2 build now, sorry been busy working on pie. I just pushed all my changes for tilipa to github, took forever (lots of repos) so other members can build. I'll try to be more frequent maybe a day or to after the grouper builds. I have horrible upload so build should be up in about 30 minutes

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto
Re: PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 Pie2 (4.2.1) | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode

Uploading a pie 2 build now, sorry been busy working on pie. I just pushed all my changes for tilipa to github, took forever (lots of repos) so other members can build. I'll try to be more frequent maybe a day or to after the grouper builds. I have horrible upload so build should be up in about 30 minutes

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Aaron. No worries. Just glad you are there for us. :)

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SS%2BCheck.png

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET (If coming from another rom or stock)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL GAPPS
    4. REBOOT
    5. CUSTOM KERNELS (You need to flash STOCK one first)

PA 4+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET.

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

LINKS,

Development:
    Change Logs
    XDA Forum
    Github
    Gerrit

Social:
    Google+
    Twitter
    Facebook

MAKE A DONATION

Ok I finaally found the bug the build on goo is good to go. For those of you that care it was this commit from almost a month ago https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid/android_vendor_pa/commit/f175f9edb7d25f11281c4be87961473fc5b1fcc0 i checkout out the gnex repos to do some testing last week, and it end up overwriting the broacom lib library, and due to the way i have my repos set up(dependent on grouper folder) compared to the muppets some libs got copied over some didnt. Sorry it took so long to find. I didnt realize what was happening as our repos didnt change
    For flashing in recovery

Flashable zip. Enqueue it after rom, of course :)
    just pushed a new build with rotation fixed