Fastboot the Ouya and Windows 7

Search This thread

tauntt

Sep 11, 2010
Hello I installed a new FW on my Ouya and it killed CWM recovery. Right now I'm stuck at the device manager and it list my Ouya as other device and fastboot is under that. I tried installing the drivers from OneClickOuyaRecovery.zip, but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

samt3

Jun 21, 2012
Install the adb sdk then your going to want to install the Google drivers and add a line of code to the file under nexus to make It work with the ouya. Your going to have to Google it or maybe some one can file you in better on it. I'm at work and don't have access to a computer to give you a 100% detail on how to do it. Like I said just Google it that's how I found out how to make it work.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

tauntt

Sep 11, 2010
Install the adb sdk then your going to want to install the Google drivers and add a line of code to the file under nexus to make It work with the ouya. Your going to have to Google it or maybe some one can file you in better on it. I'm at work and don't have access to a computer to give you a 100% detail on how to do it. Like I said just Google it that's how I found out how to make it work.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Yep I had the adb drivers installed, but not the fastboot drivers. I found them here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1582554. CWM recovery installed and works fine.

Thanks