[ROM] [NEW GENE] WWE 23009 Build A2xMAX

Search This thread

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
weather application not initialize.it give me error....why?what to do?

There are 2 weather applications in this ROM, which one? M2D or Titanium ? :confused:. Hope you have a non proxied internet connection? Because proxied internet connection (Vodafone Live or AirTel Live will not work).
BTW Version 2 is nearly ready, but its pure M2D, giving it a final test run, before uploading it. Needed to shed off the titanium to accommodate for new packages :).

Last edited:

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
This rom is very fabulous considering Visual glory, but(strictly speaking) very Bad at performence. Im getting only 6.x Ram free!! In which I cant even open 1 tab in Opera Mobile.

Have you tried camera loader? That should give you more RAM. Also note that if you disable the tabs you don't use tabs in M2D, disabling them using M2D will give you more RAM.
Also note that Audio Manager is always running in M2D, close it using Taskmanager2.
Hope it helps.

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
Yeah, I tried all, closed manila2d, AudioManager and all execept windows services, but 6.70MB, thats it.

Seriously, its BEST GENE compiled rom considering visual galore. but it lacks ram, thats it.

Did you install any other app (apart from Opera)? Because I used this ROM for really long time before uploading, and never had this issue....

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
Re: Link not working

Sorry,
I have deleted the files at 4Shared since they were not very popular, if you know what I mean ^^.
After that my hard disk has also crashed and hence I no longer has the ROM with me. Since I know longer own a Gene, I have not tried to gather resources for Gene or make the ROM once again. Sorry again.
Post 1 updated.