Go Launcher HD for Tablets v1.0 Beta

Search This thread

phillymatt

Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I just stumbled across this today and so far I really like it. I was using the Trebuchet launcher on Thor's ICS v96, and although it does have a lot of customization it is slightly laggy. So far Go Launcher HD is running super smooth with no noticeable lag.

http://golauncher.goforandroid.com/2012/03/go-launcher-hd-v1-0-beta/

Screenshot_2012-03-02-20-00-34.png

Belda

Feb 28, 2012
Ostrava
Looks really pretty. Let's go test it. :)

Thanks for notice. :)

Can you tell me, what is name of your weather widget?

Last edited:

b00f

Nov 14, 2009
has any one found outh howe to change theme

It appears there is very minimal options available (It is a BETA, I will forgive them)

Themeing is not a option, yet.. Maybe keep an eye out.

I like the new dock, but they need to use more of the screen for available widgets, utilizing ALL of the screen.

I can compare say, Stock Launcher, to GoLauncher Ex, where the margins on the side are smaller, giving more space, maybe I am insane. At this stage, I have set up something, but I am not a huge fan and will go back to GoLauncherEX until they sort out the theme issue and give us more options. Hopefully they can implement all those of the normal EX and maybe some more? EG, making wallpapers work better (most of us are faced to use Multipicture Live to correct incorrect showing wallpaper)

in short, it is good, but not great.. yet. Hopefully with updates, this is fixed

dincdoes.me

May 8, 2011
Detroit
Really like it can't wait to see what happens next really sleek and fast launcher compared to the phone ver. On tablets...

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

gammaRascal

Apr 21, 2011
SoCal
I gave this a shot - though I have little patience for beta testing. I hate the dock and since there are basically no settings to speak of, I'll wait till they have a final release.

afraaa

Aug 31, 2011
Isfahan
Finally, going to test it right now. Btw the official download server is sooooo slow (6 KB/s), so here's a forum attachment:

thank u so much we have not ability to online buy , not any kind !!!! we are in island and even market normally will not open for us

thank u so much , i almost disappointed

Top Liked Posts