[Q] which to buy?? SOLA or Xperia U

Search This thread

ffaaiissaall

Apr 11, 2011
Sargodha
Suggest me frends what to buy.i v my beloved mini and now i want a second mobile.i will use mini as a regular mobile and second one for browsing,gaming and internet..coz mini,s screen is a little bit smaller for browsing and gaming but i love my mini tooooo much..also tell me frends whrn these two handsets will b available in globel market? Thanx alot :)

akshay13071990

Jun 8, 2011
navi mumbai
Suggest me frends what to buy.i v my beloved mini and now i want a second mobile.i will use mini as a regular mobile and second one for browsing,gaming and internet..coz mini,s screen is a little bit smaller for browsing and gaming but i love my mini tooooo much..also tell me frends whrn these two handsets will b available in globel market? Thanx alot :)

Wait for some time when they release..and then we will decide which one is better..

Sent from my ST15i using xda premium

Reactions: ffaaiissaall

Izzy Stinson

Aug 12, 2011
I would say xperia U, it has much better design.

Im currently waiting for a phone from sony with a hardware keyboard

Sent from my SK17i using XDA

ffaaiissaall

Apr 11, 2011
Sargodha
I am waiting for xperia sola coz i like its design plus the white led strip below the display.plus 3.7 inch display :) ..i m anxiously waiting for that phone.any idea which date or month.is it may or june coz sony told that it will b available in Q2 of this year

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
I am waiting for xperia sola coz i like its design plus the white led strip below the display.plus 3.7 inch display :) ..i m anxiously waiting for that phone.any idea which date or month.is it may or june coz sony told that it will b available in Q2 of this year

All 2012 Xperia phones have that LED strip. It is for the notifications.

Sent from my Xperia Live using xda premium.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
If anyone is after a xperia sola, i'll stay away from it until may be when the second or third batch arrives, i'm not too sure if they have QC during the manufacturing.

I was about to buy one today, opened 4 units, all of them had large specks of dust and thin line of hair in the screen, could of opened more, but couldn't be bothered. For me I have the advantage to inspect the unit instore, but most people from the forum buy from mail order, so you get the problem of returning the unit.

kms

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

They are available now in some countries, and starting to role out around the world.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Wait for some time when they release..and then we will decide which one is better..

Sent from my ST15i using xda premium