[ROM WM6.5(21847)/WM6.5.1(28002)][WWE][20/11] BsB 6.5S & BsB 6.5.1G

Which keyboard do you prefer?

• EzInput 1.5 Black (original diamond keyboard)

Votes: 542 26.9%
  • EzInput 2 (diamond 2 keyboard)

Votes: 1,476 73.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

William2009

Jan 18, 2009
hi guys!

I'm sorry to say but i'm going to get a HTC HD2 wich will be given to me for free by htcmania community in 2-3 days! (Thanks a loooot!!!!!!!!!!!! :)).

I'll probably stop developing ROM's for the diamond because i won't have enough time to make rom's for both devices :( anyways you can expect some new version of 6.5.1 still since there's no hardspl for the HD2 yet and i can't cook for it! :p

Now i'm also developing an app to tweak easily all HTC devices with VGA/WVGA screens for free (donations are apreciated, of course!) that will also work for the diamond, here you can find a video of the early, but working, beta:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofcIiXPm7vs

regards!

Sad news for Diamond owners...

Thanks for all your amazing work for this phone :)

hn2305

Jul 31, 2009
u sorry to say?? why, c'mon enjoy your new leo, u deserve it!!! u did an wonderful job and i'm very grateful for all your extraordinary and selfless efforts (my all-time favourite 65L :)). all the best and congrats on the leo!

hi guys!

I'm sorry to say but i'm going to get a HTC HD2 wich will be given to me for free by htcmania community in 2-3 days! (Thanks a loooot!!!!!!!!!!!! :)).

I'll probably stop developing ROM's for the diamond because i won't have enough time to make rom's for both devices :( anyways you can expect some new version of 6.5.1 still since there's no hardspl for the HD2 yet and i can't cook for it! :p

Now i'm also developing an app to tweak easily all HTC devices with VGA/WVGA screens for free (donations are apreciated, of course!) that will also work for the diamond, here you can find a video of the early, but working, beta:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofcIiXPm7vs

regards!

optiknerv

Aug 30, 2008
Ellesmere Port
www.facebook.com
Nice dude, but the phone will arrive at the same time!! you order sat and get it Monday, and i order sunday and it arrive monday!!

WOOT! We getting new toys!!!

MG

True lol. what deal you aiming for? minimum i will accept is 18 months £35 tariff and free phone. am gonna be aiming at 25 a month but don't think i got much chance. o2 ain't budging much on this handset. standard deal is 35 as above but 97 for the handset.

g3k

Jul 17, 2006
Istanbul
Flashed build 28002 this evening. In regular usage there is almost nothing changed between 23088 and this one. I only noticed the power setting turned back to default WM screen (the ugly one!) instead of HTC one.

Beyond visual aspect, the number of situations requiring soft reset are much more frequent, due to the build probably. Seems it's better to stay in 23088 for a while.

OOPS !!! CORRECTION: During a new trial with 28002, i noticed the problem is caused by Showcase and not the WM build. It was clearly blocking the Active Sync process. I could succeed to sync only one time just after a reset. The second attempt always failed. On the PC, stuck at "Looking for changes" step and on the device it's not possible to kill active sync anymore. If forced, start button stops responding. I just uninstalled Showcase and everything came back to normal. Now i'm back on build 28002.

Guys, do not attempt to test BsB ROMs with Showcase installed. It would lead you to inaccurate observations... like me, as seen above.

Showcase is a very nice looking app but unfortunately not fully compatible with many WM builds.

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
Guys, do not attempt to test BsB ROMs with Showcase installed. It would lead you to inaccurate observations... like me, as seen above.

Showcase is a very nice looking app but unfortunately not fully compatible with many WM builds.

I am running showcase on this rom and it works perfect!!

(although i have played with it abit! if anyone like to try PM me and ill send, i will not post it here as i didnt make the app and the app dev hasnt been seen around for ages!!)

MG

nsx_23

Nov 9, 2008
Melbourne
At the moment, I can only import my SIM contacts through sim manager, but if I go into contacts, then select new I don't have the option of actually creating a new sim contact at all....

Perhaps a registry key needs to be changed or something? I didn't have this problem with 6.5R...

ni91t

Oct 12, 2009
fast rom, but i find few thing not work.
RAM Sweeper not work?
weather cann't update-
error-
string not closed(missing quote)
Line 472(\Program File\TitaniumWeather\TitaniumWeather.mscr):
RegWriteString ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\Page1","CurrentTemp",ctemp&"?)

Please Help??

vitz399

Jul 29, 2008
I have just realised that the ezinput keyboard at landscape orientation is too wide for the screen. Part of the keyboard on the right is out of the screen. Do anyone have the same problem? Or has it been solved already?
Thanks

optiknerv

Aug 30, 2008
Ellesmere Port
www.facebook.com
At the moment, I can only import my SIM contacts through sim manager, but if I go into contacts, then select new I don't have the option of actually creating a new sim contact at all....

Perhaps a registry key needs to be changed or something? I didn't have this problem with 6.5R...

well i have sim contacts hidden and i use iconsoft phonex so i cant help you with that, but you can create a new sim contact in sim manager.

awran5

Oct 12, 2009
gkstyle.net
please answer !

hey guys .. can any one tell me what's the difference between BsB rom's
B,C,D,F,G ? :confused: see this link :

i just looking for ultra lite one :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fully tweaked rom: native wm6.5 kernel fully working, unused stuff removed, programs compressed, xip fully tweaked, some personal tweaks, d3d drivers, graphics improvements, many registry changes, gps tweaks, rilphone 1.14, images compressed, custom mortscripts bla bla bla...

Programs added(most of the apps included in the official ROM +):
    - RAM Sweeper
    - Album with facebook
    - Modaco NoData
    - Facebook app
    - pocket rar
    - new google maps
    - working youtube version
    - PHM Reg editor
    - XDA_UC & UC support
    - Opera 9.7
    - ......... (some more coommon apps)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[20/11] WM6.5.1 (build 28002)
    screenshot1ae.jpg
    screenshot3c.jpg
    screenshot4r.jpg
    screenshot1n.jpg
    screenshot6uw.jpg

Free Storage: 95mb
    Free RAM: 58mb
    Known Bugs:
    Code:
    [LIST]-
    [/LIST]
    Last Changelog:
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated to build 28002
    [*]Changed wallpaper for a correctly resized one (thanks to patacayre)
    [*]Updated & Fixed Streaming media
    [*]Updated & Fixed RSS Hub, now you can scroll and that
    [*]Updated Ezinput to ver 2.1 (this was so damn hard... hope it's worth it)
    [*]Fixed some ezinput languags
    [*]Updated Quick GPS
    [*]Added option to enable keyboard vibration at first boot (thanks to gsmdb)
    [*]Fixed launched apps from lockscreen (should be like version F- now)
    [*]Updated MarketPlace
    [*]Fixed Opera outofmemory problem
    [*]Removed Power app from the leo to make the backlight work
    [*]Changed ArcsoftMMs version (again...)
    [*]Added BubbleBreaker(thanks to Clanger)
    [*]Removed over 100 unnecessary files
    [*]Updated Wifi Router
    [/LIST]

Notes:
    • Use MTTY before flashing if you want to avoid problems...
    • Dont make reset after connection setup, it will be made after XDA_UC!
    • If you want to enable flash in Opera, use this

Last version: BsB 6.5.1G: Direct Download

Older Releases: http://xda.fishta.org/ (lots of thanks to efishta)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[12/11] WM6.5 (build 21867)
    screenshot1rc.jpg
    screenshot2tt.jpg
    screenshot4v.jpg
    screenshot5c.jpg

Free Storage: 102mb
    Free RAM: 62mb

Last Changelog:
    Code:
    [LIST]
    too many things
    [/LIST]
    Last version BsB6.5S: Direct Download
    Older Releases: http://xda.fishta.org/ (lots of thanks to efishta)

If you sort the icons into folders it will look like this now:
    screenshot1ft.jpg

IF YOU WANT MANILA CHECK THIS POST[/B] (There are problems with wm6.5.1, you will need to disable manila, soft reset, enable manila to make it boot! and you will need e-native position fix to make the position right!)

screenshot1ylh.jpg

If you want a nice taskbar, try aluke's wm6.5.1 taskbar!
    200911131522130102111a.jpg

IF YOU HAVE FREEZES/HARD RESETS/STRANGE PROBLEMS USE MTTY AND IF STILL PROBLEMS UPGRADE TO HARDSPL 1.93 (tutorial here, thanks to MG)
    if you cant boot the phone now because of problems just download the diamondcustomruu, put it together with the diamimg.nbh file into a folder, put the diamond into bootloader mode(softreset+volume down) and run the diamondcustomruu.exe. Of course do this after MTTY(or flash stock rom) or you will have same problem.

Credits:
    • Bepe (for his tools and his help!)
    • Ervius (for the kitchen!)
    • Da_G & monkeybape (for the builds!)
    • All HTCMania Betatesters (for the help!)
    • Efishta (for the ftp server!)
    • Zuzler (for the splash screens!)
    Didn't work for me. I think the newer builds have this option even with the WMDialer so does anyone know how to enable it?

If you don't want to mess up with registry tweak, download Diamond Tweak then you can set it to - Vibrate - instead of Short- or Long tone
    Hi,

I'd like to know how to get rid of this ROM, how to downgrade to 6.1 again?
    The ROM is fine, but I have to send back my phone due to faulty and I need warranty.
    Please somebody help me, I can't do anything about it. I tried to flash previous ROMs, but it failed. Any particular answer?
    Thank you very much!

make MTTY and reflashing 6.1 rom