[Q] TWRP/CWM

Search This thread

bigbpc

Aug 17, 2013
South Bend
I am unable to mount system, data, pds, and modem. Rom installs fail. I've tried every version of TWRP for asanti_c on TWRP's website.
I've tried with CWM 6.0.1.3 Same results.

Some of the TWRP versions allowed internal storage to mount but data still would not.
I've tried RSD 5.7 with the last sprint firmware (I have the sprint Photon Q).

Device boots straight into fast boot unless I hold Vol Up.

I've read/research other forum posts, and tried to apply fixes.

History:
I unlocked Bootloader and Rooted fine when I originally got the device, I then Tried Mokee. The install of moke had some mount Errors, but I tried to boot into system anyway. It booted fine, but all my apps were still installed(couldn't mount data in TWRP). Rom worked fine as was. Then I decided I wanted to go back to stock before my trip to Canada from the States next week. Restore of my backup wouldn't work, failed to mount. Tried RSD, had to remove the 2 get_ver. and Failed on step 18/32 system.img.

Every manual fastboot command comes up with <bootloader> variable not supported.
Flashes to Recovery and Boot say they went okay, still get variable not supported tho.
System ends ok, but lots of little errors with the phrase "do not care" listed in the middle of the line. tried fastboot erase system but do not have permission. No security restriction on the platform-tools folder.

Any ideas, suggestions, fixes?

Attachments

• recovery.txt
    12 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

bigbpc

Aug 17, 2013
South Bend
I found an updated RSD Lite (Link Here) within the XDA forums. Ran all the way through, and restored to full factory.

I am unable to mount system, data, pds, and modem. Rom installs fail. I've tried every version of TWRP for asanti_c on TWRP's website.
I've tried with CWM 6.0.1.3 Same results.

Some of the TWRP versions allowed internal storage to mount but data still would not.
I've tried RSD 5.7 with the last sprint firmware (I have the sprint Photon Q).

Device boots straight into fast boot unless I hold Vol Up.

I've read/research other forum posts, and tried to apply fixes.

History:
I unlocked Bootloader and Rooted fine when I originally got the device, I then Tried Mokee. The install of moke had some mount Errors, but I tried to boot into system anyway. It booted fine, but all my apps were still installed(couldn't mount data in TWRP). Rom worked fine as was. Then I decided I wanted to go back to stock before my trip to Canada from the States next week. Restore of my backup wouldn't work, failed to mount. Tried RSD, had to remove the 2 get_ver. and Failed on step 18/32 system.img.

Every manual fastboot command comes up with <bootloader> variable not supported.
Flashes to Recovery and Boot say they went okay, still get variable not supported tho.
System ends ok, but lots of little errors with the phrase "do not care" listed in the middle of the line. tried fastboot erase system but do not have permission. No security restriction on the platform-tools folder.

Any ideas, suggestions, fixes?