[MOD]{CM10.1}{CM10.2}{CM11}{AOSP}Working Int2Ext for Xperia 2011 [ART-compatible]

Search This thread

SigitCGumilars

Jan 5, 2013
GB
Well, can you try repartition to 1GB ext4 file system, and try flash this script again from fresh install? Please report back..

Thank you

Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro using Tapatalk

Still Not Working, I'm Follow Your Step But Signal Still Not Working. Maybe This Is Bug From The Script.....:crying:
it's Oke Im Use Link2SD Again :crying:

pradhana

Apr 21, 2011
Jakarta
Still Not Working, I'm Follow Your Step But Signal Still Not Working. Maybe This Is Bug From The Script.....:crying:
it's Oke Im Use Link2SD Again :crying:

I thought that was about the ext4 size, but it isn't.
me too, have same problem with you, but I didn't have time to repartition to 1GB (before it was 748 mb) and I'm using Carbon Nightly 1603, signal loss, baseband unknown...
Revert back to Dalvik and Link2SD.

If anyone have same problem and can found the way to solve it, please share to us..

Thank you

Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro using Tapatalk

SigitCGumilars

Jan 5, 2013
GB
I spent a lot of time just to try this script, I lost most of my data even for re-Partitions The SD-Card. And i Just get (Lost Signal)

Last edited:

tillward

Oct 29, 2013
London
I am having signal problems too. Signal has worked, but it's been sporadic at best. SMS is working fine though. I also ran out of space, even though my partion has 11GB remaining. Hmmm. Definitely needs some tweaking, but a great idea.

airjyp

Jan 19, 2013
Arco
www.twitter.com
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I have done the script. My internal is 1gb now. But when I installed an apps and every reboot. All apps were gone and back to the stock apps Rom? Why? Please help me

Sent from my WT19i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

*my internal is 4gb not 1gb (after script)

Sent from my WT19i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SurajH

Sep 4, 2012
After all ROM check only VanirAOSP ROM support this script without issue of signal lost no other ROM like carbon PAC cm11 beanstalk support this script....
In VanirAOSP also helps to changed internal memory BT not work switch to art because its causes Google account Fc...:(
Have to work on this BT Dev nice try.

Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using xda premium

skull47

Aug 28, 2012
Chennai
OnePlus 6T
Doubt??

@OP
this script works for me but i use dalvik runtime only...
my question is tat my LWW has an internal memory of 470MB and my sdcard has an EXT4 partition of 1GB...so after using this script the internal memory becomes 1 GB but where is the 470MB old internal memory??? isn't it going waste??shouldn't the internal memory be ~1.470GB??or is it supposed to be lyk this and the 470MB must be wasted??

AND 1 question to evry1 complaing abt FC's....
are u people using ART compatible GApps??

Last edited:
Reactions: SurajH

Souroking

May 4, 2012
Kolkata
@OP
this script works for me but i use dalvik runtime only...
my question is tat my LWW has an internal memory of 470MB and my sdcard has an EXT4 partition of 1GB...so after using this script the internal memory becomes 1 GB but where is the 470MB old internal memory??? isn't it going waste??shouldn't the internal memory be ~1.470GB??or is it supposed to be lyk this and the 470MB must be wasted??

AND 1 question to evry1 complaing abt FC's....
are u people using ART compatible GApps??

Yes the original internal memeory will be wasted in any device if you use a2sd,int2sd,int2sd+etc

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

SurajH

Sep 4, 2012
After Testing With Beanstalk Latest update Its work..:p
Good To see result after VanirAOSP Rom another one having support.:eek:
Bt ART not working i think its Rom problem not sure:rolleyes:..
only Delvik runtime works..
Bt still Its worth to me as i hates Link2sd installation and linking apps all the time by manually OR auto.:eek:

edi194

Jul 4, 2012
Wolbórz
I've installed new build of VanirAOSP, this script with full wipe and my phone won't boot (i wait 30 minutes), anyone know why phone won't booted? Or i must wait more for boot ?

SurajH

Sep 4, 2012
I've installed new build of VanirAOSP, this script with full wipe and my phone won't boot (i wait 30 minutes), anyone know why phone won't booted? Or i must wait more for boot ?

The method to flash Script vary as per Rom
as for VanirAOSP Rom have to flash script after the Fresh installation first boot.
So First wipe all then Flash Build zip then Gapps and then Boot and setup all as per clean installation and then reboot to recovery and flash script without any wipe..
It will solve u r problem for sure Because Tested already:eek:
Have Fun:D

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
sorry if this question seems stupid but can anyone who actually used ART tell me if the difference that big between ART and Dalvik !!!!
i wanna try it but dont have time to make partition and reinstall the rom :)
thanx :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After days of looking for a solution to the problem of every 2011 device I've finally managed to do it!

Many of you wanna enable ART functionnality in 4.4.2 because the device start "flying" with such a pill. So I've managed to modify the Int2Ext v2 script to run it lagless and conserving initial performance.

Prerequesites:
    1. You have to make an EXT partition (I've got an EXT4 1 GB partition)
    2. Flash the script BEFORE the first boot (like any other package such as gapps).
    3. (Optionnal) Reboot once, and enable ART in developement menu.
    4. Enjoy!

What it does exactly?
    1. Increase the readahead cache for your sd to 4096 kb
    2. Transfers /data/app & /data/app-private to the ext partition of the SD
    3. Everything that a CronMod-INT2EXT script does

Screenshots
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

All credits goes to the creator of the original script. Ive simply deleted a line inside ;)

You're welcome for testing.:good:

Small FAQ & corrected verision to avoid signal loss:
    1. Tested in couple with Vanir/Carbon - unstable under ART, Dalvik recommanded
    Tested on PAC working like a charm on both ART & Dalvik

2. To avoid reboots / FCs try flashing ART compatible gapps

3. About the "internal memory waste" Guys, please check the description of what the script is doing and what folders are moved onto EXT-partition. If everything would so simle as that, even ART mode couldn't overcome the laggynes and the lack of performance after moving everything to sdcard. The script is moving ONLY APKs to the EXT-partition. Dalvik, libs etc remains on the 470 Mb NAND to conserve initial performance. But enen that amount of free space is not enough to run ART experience at it full potential. because of very large dalvik-cache size.

4. EXT partition. Just google, XDA contains tons of manuals and tools to create one. If you'd like to simply try ART 512 MB one will be enough, you'll reach the internal NAND limitation. If you want using it in normal mode you can make the partition as large as you like.

5. Concerning the loss of signal, I think there are some lack of time for the device itself to get the new location of the files, so try this new package.

UPDATE: Working fix for signal loss
    hi guys
    after i my effort for fix or solution this issue i find that.for working this mod please attention Instructions:

you must have :
    1- root explore
    2-patiant:)))

1-first flash LX 0319 and full wip.your 2partition must EXT4
    1-downloading INT2EXT4+ and move to sd card.then extract zip file and moving file " 40in2ext " to ect/init.d and set permissions like other files in init.d document.ok you have to rebooting your
    device.after boot you have not signal but you have internal memory 2gb( for me 2g 2parttion and ext4)

2-this step open root explore and go to /data and find document radio.perss on that and copy.go to back and paste to root.for permissions like this pic.now go to data/ and find radio document and hold on then set set permission like this pic.ok now rebooting device.after boot up you must have signal:D

warrning: i dont this way for ART.testing and report this.if this post useful for you please press thnks:):)
    Small FAQ

1. Tested in couple with Vanir/Carbon - unstable under ART, Dalvik recommanded
    Tested on PAC working like a charm on both ART & Dalvik

2. To avoid reboots / FCs try flashing ART compatible gapps

3. About the "internal memory waste" Guys, please check the description of what the script is doing and what folders are moved onto EXT-partition. If everything would so simle as that, even ART mode couldn't overcome the laggynes and the lack of performance after moving everything to sdcard. The script is moving ONLY APKs to the EXT-partition. Dalvik, libs etc remains on the 470 Mb NAND to conserve initial performance. But enen that amount of free space is not enough to run ART experience at it full potential. because of very large dalvik-cache size.

4. EXT partition. Just google, XDA contains tons of manuals and tools to create one. If you'd like to simply try ART 512 MB one will be enough, you'll reach the internal NAND limitation. If you want using it in normal mode you can make the partition as large as you like.

5. Concerning the loss of signal, I think there are some lack of time for the device itself to get the new location of the files, so try this new package.
    Yes, just before booting first time

I experimented, and found that it only worked if I flashed after first boot.

-Flash Kernel
    -Flash Rom
    -Flash GApps
    -Boot
    -Flash Script
    -Reboot
    -Turn on ART
    -Reboot
    I've modified the script, no signal lost, everything works fine.
    Tested on several install of LXNightly (latest), but I never test it with ART (it's unstable, right? :confused: )

Some screenies:
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

File attached or click here to download. ;)

Note:
    1. included init.d scripts from BeanStalk ROM to speed-up booting time.
    2. don't hard-reboot your device or your baseband wont be loaded. If, for some reason, you hard-reboot your device, reboot it again via power button option (activate "Advance reboot" in developer option).
    3. hard-shutdown will make the script failed to load. Reboot like above step.
    4. I never test the script w/ lots amount o apps, try it yourself and hopefully it's stable (SDCARD r/w speed affecting this, I recommend class-10 SDCARD ;))