Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dyval

Yes, I did that. The only problem that i am having is the systemui FC only playing videos, that initially I thought that was related to the Icons I put in, but it doesn't seem to be that. The other minor problem is that sometimes the daemon controller won't work properly, I strongly believe is not ROM related, cause had happened to me before in other versions, and i think I found a solution. I uninstall, wipe data and cache using titanium backup and re-installed using the apk from the developer (lost the theme). It has been working fine since.

Even with those issues, I pretty much like what I see. The only thing that I would say is that I had the 4.1 working pretty stable before switching, but I wasn't like that at the beginning with the sense FC. So I pretty much know that the Team will solve it out!!!

Yes SystemUI FC still exist, but don't worry it will be sorted out indeed.

Reactions: aortega

Nikesh1980

Aug 20, 2007
london
Because gb does not support hboot 1.27 bro, he will get bootloops, v4.1 supports both 1.23 and 1.27

V4.1 is endeed the bridge to get v5.0 between hboots

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Hey Aortega

I have read the info you have provided which I very much appreciate as it makes flashing easier for noobs like myself.

I only asked as I wanted to clarify that I needed to go through 4.1 to get to 5 which you have so thank you and fknfocused for your help

Right time to charge phone to 100%, see you on the other side

Nik

aortega

Jun 27, 2010
Irving. Tx
Hey Aortega

I have read the info you have provided which I very much appreciate as it makes flashing easier for noobs like myself.

I only asked as I wanted to clarify that I needed to go through 4.1 to get to 5 which you have so thank you and fknfocused for your help

Right time to charge phone to 100%, see you on the other side

Nik

Oki bro no problem, please read the instructions within my FAQs, it will be very useful, make sure you follow it to the "T" ;)

juancubo

Mar 28, 2011
Katy
Thanks

So no need to go through CD V4.1, and no need for this firmware

I could work that way, BUT, there is always a BUT:

The original path you post, is what Aortega suggested to avoid bootloops coming from GB.

As I commented in a previous post, firmware and hboot are very related, and generally when you flash a firmware you are also flashing an hboot.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24117654#post24117654

From post below & O2 link you could flash firmware 3.32 with hboot after you flash CD V4.1
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1459767

link for O2. Firmware 3.32 hboot 1.27 unlocked
http://goo.gl/BXEv1

fknfocused

May 24, 2007
Las Vegas
Bro, if you are on gb, you need to install hboot 1.23, then install v4.1, then hboot 1.27, and finally, V5.0

If you go straight from an earlier version than 1.23 to 1.27, you will get bootloops, read my instructions please, click my banner and click in the sensation image

This have been explained 3 times already in less than 2 days, gotta make a document in my FAQ's for this.

If yiy have already hboot 1.23 over gb, flash first v4.1, then hboot 1.27, and then v5.0

Let us know how it went in you please ;)

Oops, sorry for bad info. My apologies, I have been following this rom and havent had to jump from v3.3 to v5. Wishful thinking on my part.

No need to complicate things!

Flash 1.27 hboot and then flash CDV5. Dont reboot in between because it wont boot, which is fine, u dont want to boot until u flash v5!!

Thanks for clearing that up Doc! \m/ Aloha

Last edited:

krmis

Apr 21, 2008
After one day on CD 5 with anthrax 3.0 kernel i don't any problen even sense restart :) battery drain with 1.7 GHz OC is amazing,after 13 hours,few call,sms,email and about 1,5 h. surfing on 3G internet a still have 55% battery :D on Nenamark 2 have 49.1 fps :D

Guys will be in next release keyboard with arrow and new superAPM mod?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE CoreDroid ICS 5.0 using xda premium

k holley

Sep 8, 2011
pensacola
wifi calling

hey guys i know yall r sick of this but wificalling not working any ideas/i am sorry to even b saying this i know this was a big headache for yall

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

hey guys i know yall r sick of this but wificalling not working any ideas/i am sorry to even b saying this i know this was a big headache for yall

im going to try to delete file from my phone then place it back on then full wipe and fresh install in case file got corrupted somehow??

Last edited:

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
After one day on CD 5 with anthrax 3.0 kernel i don't any problen even sense restart :) battery drain with 1.7 GHz OC is amazing,after 13 hours,few call,sms,email and about 1,5 h. surfing on 3G internet a still have 55% battery :D on Nenamark 2 have 49.1 fps :D

Guys will be in next release keyboard with arrow and new superAPM mod?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE CoreDroid ICS 5.0 using xda premium

Not Everything you asked but....

Changelog:CoreDroid Sensation V5.1

Addition:
Added Faux 1.7 Kernel.
Added SebastianFM 1.40 Kernel
Added ADB WiFi in Quick Settings.
Added Google Play Movies as a removable option.
Added Coredroid Skin Glass.
Added Option for Keyboard with arrows

Updates and Fixes:

Fixed StatusBar Issues (including battery wrong readying).
Updated Google Play Movies.
Updated Google Maps.
Updated App Cache Cleaner.
Moved Coredroid Skin from system to data folder.
Cleaned and adjusted some scripts and code.

Removed:

Removed SebastianFM 1.30.4 Kernels.

L

Lutskguy

Addition:
Added Faux 1.7 Kernel.

Updautes and Fixes:

Updated Google Maps.

Removed:

Hey, chef, here is a cup of coffee for you: 4WR90663GF766645V. I posted it here with hope that more will follow from others :)

Astug

Aug 7, 2010
I just encountered my first bug today with CD v5.0. I was watching a movie using MX Video Player v1.6 (which is -hands down- the best video player on the market) and after only a few minutes in I got the message "System UI has stopped". Nothing else was running in the background, the phone was in airplane mode, no syncing or anything. I'm using faux123's latest kernel, v003 beta 3.

EDIT: I just read the last few pages and noticed that aortega and the team are already working on it, awesome! Any idea yet if it will be fixed in v5.1? Thanks.

I know bros, still happening here, we are working on it. We will let you know bros :)

Last edited:

UK-Sense

Oct 30, 2011
Washington

Addition:
Added Faux 1.7 Kernel.

Updates and Fixes:

Updated Google Maps.

Removed:

Is this a flashable update or a full install? do we have a link to the file ?

aortega

Jun 27, 2010
Irving. Tx

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

im going to try to delete file from my phone then place it back on then full wipe and fresh install in case file got corrupted somehow??

I would suggest that you check out Aortega´s FAQs... in my Signature, or PM him :)

Here bro, let me know please if you got it working :)

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24153992&postcount=10502

uzavideoman

Apr 14, 2008
miami,fl
hi guys i have a question i am trying two install a app. which is a theme app. not from the market but when i go two install it i get a block install message saying that my system will not let me install an app. which is not from the market i remember that in the other roms it hade an option two let you install app. not from market!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][03 APR]COREDROID SENSATION XE & 4G v5.1 [ICS][SENSE 3.6][FAST|SMOOTH] ONLINE!

MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Read read read!!!

MOD EDIT: removed content