[APP] (UPDATE:4Oct) Max TF3D Theme Maker v4.1

Search This thread

maxycy

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 9, 2008
All the Latest Layout/Components Download Links
How to Customize Your Theme Tutorial (All the latest Home Layouts for TF3D v1 till v2.1)
Latest TF3D v2.5 Home Layout

maxttm3.gif

Features:
  • Customize your theme with a push of a button​
  • Capture other themes components​
  • Special home tab layout configuration with analog clock​
  • Personalized text on home tab ( can be expanded to size and font type )​
  • Auto deployment of theme on scheduled time​
  • Task and command bar color change ( can be expanded to other components )​
  • Font color change ( can be expanded to size and type )​
  • Taskbar icons deployment (do at your own risk)​
  • Lots of components download contributed by the community on POST #4​
  • Shake your phone to auto change wallpaper​
  • WM6.5 Theme Settings + Alpha Blending​
Requirement:
  • Supports WVGA (Components are all tweaked for WVGA)
  • NetCF 3.5 ( Cab Download )
  • Supports standard Manila v3, v2 and v1 (includes new v2.5)
    • Tested on TouchFLO3D 1.3 35601
    • Tested on TouchFLO3D 2.0 378891 Classic
    • Tested on TouchFLO3D 2.0 378891 Custom
    • Tested on TouchFLO3D 2.1 381175 Custom
    • Tested on TouchFLO3D 3.0 38196
ROM tested......Original ROM, Duttys ROM 2.5/2.6, Davideuck V-5HP ST, Davideuck 6.5 V-7, Miri WM65 V-7, Duttys 3.4 XT Ship, Dutty WM6.5

Installation:
  • If you have older version of MaxTTM, please uninstall before installing the latest version.
  • copy cab to your mobile
  • run cab ( recommend to install on storage card )
  • no soft reset required after installation
  • to uninstall, go into Settings > System > Remove programs and select Max TF3D Theme Maker
  • TO UTILIZE ALL FUNCTIONS (PERSONLIZED TEXT), YOU WILL NEED THE "HOME LAYOUT" COMPONENTS FOR IT TO WORK PROPERLY. UNZIP TO THE DIRECTORY YOU'D INSTALLED MAXTTM, OPEN THE APP AND DEPLOY ONE OF THE LAYOUTS
  • for add-on components supplied seperately through a zip file, just unzip contents directly to the root directory where you have installed the app. It will self extract to the \MaxTTM folders respectively
  • THE FIRST TIME YOU RUN THE APP, DO A BACKUP FIRST. IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, YOU CAN DO A RESTORE THEME
Credits:
  • Rozenthal - for some of the very nice analog clocks
  • Original authors of some theme components which I used in this package
  • Millski for the very nice program icon and wonderful bars for WM6.5 themes
  • Last but not least - the beta testers (pape01, ionrage, drgopoos and others )
Version Updates:
  • v4.1 - added HTC Sense for TRefresh. Fixed WM6.5 Theme Changer
  • v4.0 - fixed minor installation bug. Added compatibility wt Manila 2.5
  • v3.65 - quick updates for latest TF3D v2.1 version
  • v3.64 - fixes some bugs and improve fullscreen wallpaper conversion. More details here
  • v3.63 - another fix for new MS build 5.2.23003
  • v3.62 - fixed some minor bugs (hopefully :p)
  • v3.61 - added alpha blending, fixed some minor bugs. More details here
  • v3.6 - autowake and more time option in TIMER, WM6.5 Theme Settings. More details here
  • v3.5 - isolated SHAKE function, improved TRefresh, taskmanager text color, TF3D v2.1 deployment. More details here
  • v3.4 - added SHAKE feature, random or sequence change in TIMER, taskmanager bar highlight, fixed softkey settings, taskbar battery icon level can go beyond 101 (cab download on post#2). More details here
  • v3.3 - fixed some minor bugs, added component preview and one easter egg (cab download on post#2)
  • v3.2 - taskbar icon deployment, softkey bug fix, editor loading optimized, Dutty 2.9 BG4all (cab download on post#2)
  • v3.1 - fixed a minor error and resolve TF3D v3 error
  • v3.0 - full color customization feature added and many more
  • v2.2 - added personalized text feature
  • v2.1 - fixes on v2.0 bugs
  • v2.0 - added timer, capture and editor feature
  • v1.0 - basic deployment of theme components
As this is a very time consuming work, your contribution will keep me from being kicked out of the house by my wife for saying that I spend too much unnecessary time on this project.

Thank you :D

DOWNLOAD AND USE THE CORRECT TF3D VERSION HOME LAYOUT. CHECK YOUR TF3D VERSION IN YOUR SETTINGS TAB (ABOUT).

READ HERE - HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR THEME. ALL THE LATEST COMPONENTS AND HOME LAYOUTS DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE THERE

ALL COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADS ON POST #4

Version 4.1 cab download on post #4
Version 4.0 cab download on post #3
Version 3.65 cab download on post #3
Version 3.64 cab download on post #3
Version 3.63 cab download on post #3
Version 3.62 cab download on post #3
Version 3.61 cab download on post #3
Version 3.6 cab download on post #3
Version 3.5 cab download on post #2
Version 3.4 cab download on post #2
Version 3.3 cab download on post #2
Version 3.2 cab download on post #2

PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT ROM YOU ARE USING BEFORE POSTING ANY BUGS. THKS.

Taskbar Icons WARNING:
Please take SPECIAL WARNING when playing with taskbar icon deployment. All components currently supplied are only VGA based and have been tested on WVGA devices without any issues. PLEASE DO NOT deploy this on QVGA/QWVGA phone or it will go for an immediate hard reset. Also, I will not be responsible for whatever that can go wrong wt your phone. ( supposedly nothing much, worst case a HARD RESET :D)

To know more about taskbar icons, pls go to the below links. Pls read theme before posting any bugs/questions. :p
TSOWEN taskbar link
FInixNOVER taskbar link

Last edited:

maxycy

Nov 9, 2008
INTRODUCTION

In a nutshell, TF3D theme can be broken down into groups of files or "components" depending on what level you want to go down to. Traditionally when you install themes, you get the whole package. With this app, it gives you now the opportunity to break them down into seperate components which you can later deploy and create your very own personalized theme. This is the basis of this app. Below is a picture of how I have broken the components down.

maxttm.jpg

Besides graphics, the other important element of a theme is the color. This app can now gives you full flexibility to modify certain components of theme like the taskbar, commandbar and font color which was not possible before for TF3D.

If this is not enough, there’s also a function which allows you to personalized your own text. Show off to your friends and tell them that you have the phone specially made for you.

How about having your theme auto change itself on a scheduled time? I can assure you that you will never get dull with your phone theme ever again.

You can also now shake your phone to change the wallpaper instantly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are quite a number of new home layouts released till now. Below are a list of them for your reference. If you want to learn how to customize your theme, pls check the link "How to Customize Your Theme" on post #3.

These are specially created manila files where it changes the original layout of a big flip clock to the analog clock layouts and etc. As these files have to modified, they can only work for respective manila version. So, please check your TF3D version before deploying these files. Right now, only WVGA is supported for the home layouts.

Easter egg for Analog Only and Analog Only Special home layout. You can press and hold the analog clock and then move them like a widget across the screen.

Enjoy :D

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING MaxTTM v3.3/v3.4/v3.5 cab

Last edited:

maxycy

Nov 9, 2008
maxttm2.gif

A BUNCH OF HOW TOs

1. How to create my own components - Wallpapers, WpaperP, WpaperL
2. How to use Utility tab (Backup/Restore)
3. How to use Home Layouts
4. How to Customize Your Theme
5. How to Customize Your WM6.5 Theme

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) :

Does this works on other phones beside Touch HD?
In essence, the app works in any phone. The main ingredient, TouchFlo components which are supplied together wt this app, are tweaked specifically for Touch HD using the new manila version. All graphical components like tab icons, slider, curtains, flipclock are shared across all manila version used in all HTC phones. Only specific components like the home tab layout and analog clocks are specially tweaked for Touch HD ( in my case, I'm using Duttys ROM 2.6 )

How about phones that uses the new manila version?
There is a very good chance that it will work. However, there may be some issue with resolution as the alignment are all based on Touch HD 480x800. In this case, Xperia should work well.

Can I retain some of the components that I'd captured earlier after a new ROM flash?
Yes, as long as you have installed the program in your storage card. After flashing the new ROM, re-install the app into the same location and you will retain those components that you had earlier.

After installing the analog clock layout component, why do I have a white screen?
The analog clock layout component requires you to select a wallpaper from Settings tab to fill up the background. Also, you must select both the analog clock body and hand to display the analog clock.

What is the difference between wallpapers selected from Settings tab and those that was supplied as components?
The wallpaper component is unlike the standard jpg or png images that you encounter. They are basically pre-made qtc format file used as default background. If you have not installed any wallpapers from Settings tab, this will be displayed. Also, one point of notice that in the non BG4All layout components, on the home tab will display the wallpapers from Settings tab and other tabs will display the default background. The advantage is that now you can have 3 backgrounds ( home tab, other tabs portrait and landscape ). The other reason I keep this component ( which I also use personally ) is that the rotation works faster than the BG4All layout component.

Why I can't edit my personalized text?
This can only works on the components that is supplied through me. You can PM me if you want to add this feature on your own layout.

Why I can't change the font color on home tab?
Again, this only works on components that is supplied through me. You can PM me if you want to add this feature.

Can I manually add components to this program?
Yes. All components are located in folders inside the \MaxTTM\Components folder. By giving your folder a name and putting it under the correct components category, the app will display the components when you load the app. The app can then deploy the components as if you have captured them previously.

Does the THEME COLOR works on WM6.5?
Unfortunately, no. WM6.5 uses a totally different color scheme and hopefully this can be included in later version. Now there's a new tab called "WM6.5" which allows you to tweak the outlook of your taskbar and softkey bar. Check the above "How to Customize Your WM6.5 Theme" tutorial.

I've accidentally installed the BG4all before changing the startmenu back to classic. How do I get access to startmenu now?
Go to SETTINGS tab. Click on "All Settings". In Settings, go and disable TouchFLO at Personal -> Today. You should be able to access Startmenu again. You can then run the app and set the startmenu setting.

Please read the FAQ and manual before posting any questions.

Last edited:

maxycy

Nov 9, 2008
Anybody who wants to contribute to this component repository is more than welcome. Pls post in this thread and attach your components and I'll put the link to that post here.

COMPONENTS PACK REPOSITORY

15Apr 09 - Components Pack #2 (Downloads below)
- replace all tab icons ( missing a stock icon on pack#1 )
- added orange neon tab icon
- added Dutty 2.8 Flip Clock ( grey shade )
- added Grey bar bubbles ( to match Dutty clock )
- added 2 default Dutty wallpapers ( landscape and portrait )
- added 2 standard wallpapers ( similar to the above )

MORE COMPONENTS DOWNLOADS
Max Taskbar Icons Compilation
Millskis Buuf Tab Icons
Ammar v3 and Millskis Black+Blue HP Tab Icons
Millskis Level1 Tabs (New Component)
Max Final Wallpaper Component Packs (Huge downloads)
More Max Final Wallpaper Component Packs
Flip Clock Component Pack#1 (Final)
Millskis Buff Pack (Big download)
HTC Fan Welcome Screen
HTC Fan Vista Clock Pack
Millskis BBHP Pack
Millskis Ruby Pack
HTC Fan Slider Pack#1
Invade Simply Black
Ammar's Tab Icons Preview File
Invade Blossom Tab Icons
Invade Level Tab Icons
Morosito Black Vista Tab Icons
All Millskis Level 1 Tab Icons
XRAY MAN Many Themes Tab Icons
Max New Home Layout for TF3D Dutty ROM
Invade Sliders Pack
Eclipse Tab Icons
Millski MTP Tab Icons
Invade New Iphone Tab Icons
Invade Darker Wood Wallpaper
Dizzle Wood Wall Wallpaper
Invade Iphone Bars and Bubbles
Invade Black Bars and Bubbles
Invade Blue Glow Bars and Bubbles
Millski Slider Pack
Kalos Tattoo v3.0 Components
Zeubug Transparent Flipclock (Mirror)
Max TF3D v1 Home Layout Final (New Update) for Stock ROM
JamesRecord iPhone TabIcons and Aclock
Lefti Wallpaper Pack
Invade HD Sliders Full & SemiTransparent
Max Dutty 3.4 Home Layout Fix
Invade Multi Manila Tab Icons
Dizzle Manila2.1 Components
Millski WM6.5 Welcome Screen
Max New Home Layout - Sprint Clock (for Dutty3.3 or below and Stock ROM)
Invade Dark Manila Tab Icons
Millski Transparent Top Curtain Manila 2.1
Max New Dutty TF3D WM6.5 Home Layout (Manila 2.1)
Max Dutty TF3D Home Layout - Sprint Clock w/o flip animation (for Dutty3.3 or below and 3.6 / TF3Dv2.0)
Millski Leopard Pack and others
Invade Dark Manila Tab Icons - New Updates
Sklappe Sprint Clock New Components
Max Dutty TF3D Home Layout - Analog + Sprint 1 (for Dutty3.3 or below and 3.6 / TF3Dv2.0)
Millski WM6.5 Lock Screen
Gaiden Red Glossy version of Dusk theme made by gregorz10
RosieKins Massive Wallpaper Pack
Xaddict ClearClock
Cendaryn Dark Nebula Wallpaper
Millski Window7 All Tab Icons Pack
Max TF3D v2.1 Home Layouts
Analog Clock - SPB Mobile
KeffMalone Sprint Clock Components
Millski Level 1 Bottom Curtain (Transparent)
Max TF3D v2.1.38403.1 and later Home Layouts
Millski and FuzzyWereWolf WM6.5 Lock Screen
Millski Original All Tab Icons
Lucarps Transparent Slider Fix
KeffMalone More Sprint Clock Components
Invade HTC Hero Components Pack - New Updates
Invade HTC Hero WpaperP

Click HERE for more :D

Last edited:

zoomee

Sep 24, 2007
Hudds
hey Max - this looks sweet!

Are we able to change for example the text like on your Max Blue Theme for dutty roms in the top horizontal bar where the operator logo is displayed?

For example - your Max blue cab changes this to show Max Touch HD on the right hand side - is this customisable using this software?

thanks in advance.

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Hello dude i have a problem !!!! PLease Help
I install this on my Sotck Room and the APP work without a problem but when i don`t wana use her what to do? if i want back my original theme? i uninstall the app and soft reset nothing heppand again this theme that i don`t want her anymore.. so how to get the original one that was on my phone befor to install this Max TF3D Theme Maker Beta v0.1

PLESE HELP

P.S What i did after all this is I install again the app and then press from the menu restore the Theme and all is done i have again the theme befor just some icon`s and bars was not like befor so i uninstall few application like manila analog clock and etc that i use befor and re isntall on the phone finaly all is like befor and not have any problem with the themes and icon`s
:)

Last edited:

maxycy

Nov 9, 2008
hey Max - this looks sweet!

Are we able to change for example the text like on your Max Blue Theme for dutty roms in the top horizontal bar where the operator logo is displayed?

For example - your Max blue cab changes this to show Max Touch HD on the right hand side - is this customisable using this software?

thanks in advance.
Unfortunately no. This involves modify a mode9 file and it's quite complicated to do so but maybe in the future. You can still modify yourself and then save it on the folder.

Hello dude i have a problem !!!! PLease Help
I install this on my Sotck Room and the APP work without a problem but when i don`t wana use her what to do? if i want back my original theme? i uninstall the app and soft reset nothing heppand again this theme that i don`t want her anymore.. so how to get the original one that was on my phone befor to install this Max TF3D Theme Maker Beta v0.1

PLESE HELP

Before you install anything, always BACKUP!!! There's a function "BACKUP THEME" that you should use before you do anything else. You can later "RESTORE THEME" to get back your original theme. Pls read the instruction before doing anything.

fallenangel408

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2008
killagreens, CA
i just had similiar issue
BUT i backed up old theme/soft reset/changed some things/soft reset/didnt really like/reinstalled backup theme/soft reset/clock wasnt right/went to make ONLY clock background flip/choose original white/soft reset/clocks transparent?????

i just redid the clock part but a bit of a hassle since there is a backup button : ) besides these few bugs LOVED IT!

marco_

Feb 7, 2009
Hi,

Installed it on my X1 Xperia with Itje's Touch-IT v4.0 ROM.
Can report it runs, did not fiddle with a theme yet, but it looks very promising...

Thx for creating this great app, and keer up the good work!

maxycy

Nov 9, 2008
i just had similiar issue
BUT i backed up old theme/soft reset/changed some things/soft reset/didnt really like/reinstalled backup theme/soft reset/clock wasnt right/went to make ONLY clock background flip/choose original white/soft reset/clocks transparent?????

i just redid the clock part but a bit of a hassle since there is a backup button : ) besides these few bugs LOVED IT!

I restored my backups many times without any problem. The backup is normally used once after you'd installed the program. This is to ensure that whatever theme that you had before are not lost. You can also add the component items on the list (if you know which file to capture:p).

Hi,

Installed it on my X1 Xperia with Itje's Touch-IT v4.0 ROM.
Can report it runs, did not fiddle with a theme yet, but it looks very promising...

Thx for creating this great app, and keer up the good work!
Let me know how it goes...:D

fallenangel408

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2008
killagreens, CA
I restored my backups many times without any problem. The backup is normally used once after you'd installed the program. This is to ensure that whatever theme that you had before are not lost. You can also add the component items on the list (if you know which file to capture:p).

Let me know how it goes...:D

: ) worked like a charm???dont know what happened the first time. GREAT app!!!

Last edited:

zoomee

Sep 24, 2007
Hudds
Unfortunately no. This involves modify a mode9 file and it's quite complicated to do so but maybe in the future. You can still modify yourself and then save it on the folder.

thanks anyway mate, Looks like both our names will have to reside there for now ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 933