When will the Gear Live be available in stores?

Search This thread

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
My best buy says the 27th but it still says unavailable. Any ideas? Really want to pick this watch up but it's so weird with the lack of availiability. It's been out for a month now. Anyone know when best buy will have these watches?

lilzone

Nov 12, 2009
Wisconsin
I just picked mine up today. The website said "in stock", The reps didn't even know when I asked then, I had to pull up their website to show them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
Yeah the best buy site changes every time I look at it. Its really weird. Sometimes it says unavailable, sometimes it says pick up in 3-5 days, other times it says not available for shipping. Just very odd. Though today for the first time a store about an hour away from me says it has them in store an available to pick up. Not sure if they're slowly trickling in or what. Its frustrating.

Sent from my XT1060 using XDA Free mobile app

enormous

Feb 17, 2008
D.C. Area
Bought mine at Best Buy last night. Their inventory checker on the website is fairly accurate at showing when a store gets them in stock.

wilbur4321

Oct 22, 2007
I picked mine up last night, too, but very few of the local stores had one -- had to go a bit out of the way. Loving it so far, except that it seems slow to figure things out.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app