Love Mei EK 2014 Case

Search This thread

Ed Murray

Love Mei EK 2014 on Amazon

Has anyone ordered this case yet? It looks amazing. For the price, you really can't go wrong. I own the Zerolemon Case/Ext Battery but I like to have a slim case available as well, for pocket storage. How is the water protection? Is it really all metal? Is your cell reception compromised? Have you dropped it?

If anyone has this case and would care to post pics and comment, I'd be appreciative, as it will be here in 3 days. :fingers-crossed:

Thanks

godzebu

Apr 24, 2013
Tried it for few days.
IMHO, not worth the purchase. It is slimmer than zero lemon case but much wider.
Cell reception isn't affected that much but "water protection" feature for this case is a joke (sealed by tape and glue).

I'd recommend UAG or Spigen case.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Ed Murray

Ed Murray

Tried it for few days.
IMHO, not worth the purchase. It is slimmer than zero lemon case but much wider.
Cell reception isn't affected that much but "water protection" feature for this case is a joke (sealed by tape and glue).

After really looking at the product reviews and descriptions, I'd say these are actually knock off's of the Love Mei's...
Glue and tape... good thing I'm not getting it for the waterproofing. I mainly wanted an aluminum body case that looked decent and didn't kill reception. I'll look at those, thanks.

Thanks for your reply.

YRAJ23

Apr 18, 2013
Georgetown
This case really sucks. I sold to one of my friend since he is so interested. This case is so heavy and your Note 3 will be the size of Tab 7.0. Its non ergonomic to hold. The buttons are not so flexible and like mentioned in previous comments, the ports are covered using tape and glue. Not worth.

Ed Murray

This case really sucks. I sold to one of my friend since he is so interested. This case is so heavy and your Note 3 will be the size of Tab 7.0. Its non ergonomic to hold. The buttons are not so flexible and like mentioned in previous comments, the ports are covered using tape and glue. Not worth.

7.0"?!

Do either of you guys have a photo you can post? If that is true, that is too freaking big.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried it for few days.